+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 30
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

All of them are still asleep... They haven't showed Ian sleeping in his dog house on the feeds that I have seen, since sometime last night... He wanted the whole experience... And boy is he getting it...

He is the first HG that has ever been assigned a bed in the backyard for the night.. He is getting to go camping in the BB house..
    Brit and Brendon slept out there when he had to do the chum.. But they weren't told they had too....

Boogie's up. Went to bathroom, in kitchen now getting coffee started. You'd think the first thing a decent person would do is go out to check on Ian to see if he needs to go to the bathroom or needs anything.

Nope, not our Boogie!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Boogie's up, making coffee.
    I hope it's an interesting day and Janelle figures out what's up so she can fight.
    Moontat likes this.

Boogie finally makes his way out and asks Ian if he needs to go to the bathroom. Ian says he's good

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Boogie's up. Went to bathroom, in kitchen now getting coffee started. You'd think the first thing a decent person would do is go out to check on Ian to see if he needs to go to the bathroom or needs anything.

Nope, not our Boogie!

Boogie is doing that "tough love" thing with Ian...the same thing he did with him when he coached him. The only nice gesture to Ian Boogie ever did was giving him the money...and Frank told him to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Boogie is doing that "tough love" thing with Ian...the same thing he did with him when he coached him. The only nice gesture to Ian Boogie ever did was giving him the money...and Frank told him to do that.
    and if he truly wanted to be nice, he would have given someone else the highest prize, the $6000, instead of keeping it for himself.
    JavaJo likes this.

Frank - "Freaking butt cheeks for days, yo."

(they did a close-up on his butt, and it looks absolutely ridiculous)

Frank to Ian - "Hey. Dogs don't use chapstick!"
    Last edited by gratefulgirl; 08-05-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    Frank - "Freaking butt cheeks for days, yo."

(they did a close-up on his butt, and it looks absolutely ridiculous)

Frank to Ian - "Hey. Dogs don't use chapstick!"
    the cheekage is pretty bad

at least he has a nice butt. this might have been much worse on someone else.

Frank leading Ian around the yard.

Boogie talking game with Ian...saying that they should work together and protect each other.
    Last edited by gratefulgirl; 08-05-2012 at 01:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 123456789101151 ... LastLast