+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1252535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Oh, so this is how Britney is going to play it. She says she's worried because everyone is acting weird and they aren't talking to her. They are going into the arcade room to talk now. Britney is going to play like she is being backstabbed too at the veto ceremony.

oh, here come the questions. Britney's shoveling some pretty unbelievable stuff and I don't see how janie could be buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    I think this is completely stupid. I may not be a fan of getting Janie out, BUT if they want to guarantee she is going, why would Dani take Wil off and there be a possibility that Ian and Jen would take out Frank? It will be obvious those 6 are together anyway, so take off Frank and guarantee your vote goes the way you want.
    I agree that I would not risk it. They say they have the votes no matter what so long as they all stick together. I wouldn't risk it though, cause all it takes is someone like Brittany to get convinced to keep Janelle again....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    oh, here come the questions. Britney's shoveling some pretty unbelievable stuff and I don't see how janie could be buying it.
    I think I'm glad I don't get the feeds. I am not sure I can take much more of this in one night.

Bless you all, and thanks, once again, to the live feeders for keeping me up-to-the-minute on the drama

oh my gosh, she is buying it. Brit saying that she's the odd man out in her group and that she and janelle are close - but that janie doesn't really have any one other than Brit and Brit agrees that she's really only close to janelle. Ugh.

Then Joe comes in, and now it's totally awkward. Joe talking about Boogie's Hail Mary time and Britney distracts him with a question - Joe a little worried. Britney playing dumb.

She says that Dan and Danielle are no longer talking to her (Britney). Janelle totally calls her on it. She says that she sees Britney, Shane, Dan, and Danielle together all the time. Britney says that they won't tell her anything. She says that the rest of the group talks to each other, but don't tell anything to her, and that she is the outsider. Oh brother! Laying it on a bit thick, Brit? Britney is constantly calling janelle a liar, but she is the biggest liar of all!

Joe comes in and says that Boogie said to him, "It's Hail Mary time!" Janelle is having Joe explain it to her. Brit is playing dumb, but Janie is getting it. Now, she's saying to Brit, "You didn't hear anything Frank said?" Brit, "What are you talking about? Of course I heard what he said!" Then she says that they were just offering everyone safety.

How has janelle not even considered that she is going up? She's being really really dumb.

Why doesn't Britney just leave? She is sitting there, looking Janelle in the eye and lying like crazy! Janelle is not believing her at all. Britney keeps saying over and over again that she is the outsider and nobody tells her anything. Janelle asks if they tried to throw her under the bus, and Britney says, "Who? Frank and Boogie?" Uh, yeah, the people you are talking about. Way to stall, Britney. You are not a very good liar. Now, Britney tells Janelle she should go up and talk to Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Oh, so this is how Britney is going to play it. She says she's worried because everyone is acting weird and they aren't talking to her. They are going into the arcade room to talk now. Britney is going to play like she is being backstabbed too at the veto ceremony.
    One of the biggest issues I see with Danielle's alliance is that none of them want to get blood on their hands. Like when they plan on leaving Frank on the block to try and fool them. They need to realize that blood is going to splatter and get on you. They need to take a stand and stick with it. The way Shane + Danielle + Brittany (and others) seem so worried about how to stay out of trouble is going to be their downfall with this alliance.
    Texaspet and Shoepie like this.

LOL...Danielle saying she'll give Dan some money and a jetski if she wins. What planet is she on???
    Shoepie and Sticker like this.

+ Reply to Thread