+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 949505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I can't take it. I went to bed upset about this last night and again tonight. Good grief, I need a life

Night all.
    I agree Juls... This is not good... Now you have Boog walking around all happy... Hard to stomach..

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

They've already helped Janelle in BB6 since everyone hated the Friendship so much, right? So no more. At this point I want her out and get it all done with.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Uh oh! Janelle is looking for everyone. She realizes that everyone is in HOH. She is trying to go up, and knocking on the door. Boogie and Frank ran into the HOH shower to hide. But, they didn't answer the door. She is grilling Ian with questions and he is doing a bad job trying to cover for them.

Boogie telling the group that he really wants this -- he wants to have an alliance that he can trust, so he can relax on Thursday nights after the HOH comp, knowing he's good with the comp winner.

I can't fault him for that -- I'm not even in the house and all the drama, worry and flip-flopping has me exhausted.

Now Brit is saying she wants a good solid alliance, and doesn't want to be brought up as a sacrificial lamb if someone from the opposite side of the house gets HOH.

I watch this every year, but my brain is slow. Is this just an unusual year in that it seems like the house is clearly dividing into just two camps so soon? I guess it's because of the reset.

Ian and Janelle sitting in the kitchen . He is soooo uncomfortable. Then, out of the blue, he says that he doesn't have it in him to do bad things to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Boogie telling the group that he really wants this -- he wants to have an alliance that he can trust, so he can relax on Thursday nights after the HOH comp, knowing he's good with the comp winner.

I can't fault him for that -- I'm not even in the house and all the drama, worry and flip-flopping has me exhausted.

Now Brit is saying she wants a good solid alliance, and doesn't want to be brought up as a sacrificial lamb if someone from the opposite side of the house gets HOH.

I watch this every year, but my brain is slow. Is this just an unusual year in that it seems like the house is clearly dividing into just two camps so soon? I guess it's because of the reset.
    It did last year too because of the vets returning, but in normal years, it takes a bit longer for a very clear divide. There are usually wishy washy people around, but this year the wishy washys have been placed into a group by the other group.

I'm still on edge listening to Boogie. He's getting that undertone of gloating in his voice and has the "Professor Boogie schooling the masses" attitude. Maybe he'll talk so much everyone turns on him again.
    Shoepie likes this.

I really am shocked that this seems to be happening. Frank seems to have more lives than a cat. But, I wont bet any real money on this till I see it actually happen on Thursday....because of the way this group keeps flipping back + forth.

Janelle's spidey senses are tingling! She is acting like she's making conversation, but her eyes keep going to watch the top of the stairs. She's not going anywhere until she finds out who is in that room.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    It did last year too because of the vets returning, but in normal years, it takes a bit longer for a very clear divide. There are usually wishy washy people around, but this year the wishy washys have been placed into a group by the other group.
    That makes sense. The first few weeks the houseguests are trying to get used to just being in the house and learning about each other. But with the vets coming in and forced teams, everyone has gotten into groups early on.

+ Reply to Thread