+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie talking about how he just can't walk a human around on a leash. But that it seems like Ian likes it, he likes the attention, and that if they offered him 2 grand, he'd probably stay in the costume the rest of his time here. Boogie talking about how the producers must have loved him at the open call auditions > FISH.

Boogie goes to talk about production, using code word "Governor of Minnesota" but they figure it out and go to fish.

Janelle and Frank discussing their nighttime beauty regimen - moisturizing. snooooooooooooze.
    Last edited by gratefulgirl; 08-05-2012 at 02:12 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    Boogie talking about how he just can't walk a human around on a leash. But that it seems like Ian likes it, he likes the attention, and that if they offered him 2 grand, he'd probably stay in the costume the rest of his time here. Boogie talking about how the producers must have loved him at the open call auditions > FISH.

Boogie goes to talk about production, using code word "Governor of Minnesota" but they figure it out and go to fish.

Janelle and Frank discussing their nighttime beauty regimen - moisturizing. snooooooooooooze.
    How did he come up with that title when talking about production?

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    Boogie talking about how he just can't walk a human around on a leash. But that it seems like Ian likes it, he likes the attention, and that if they offered him 2 grand, he'd probably stay in the costume the rest of his time here.
    Boogie doesn't get it. It's people like Ian we WANT to see on the show. People who love the show as much as we do and appreciate everything they get in the house. Adam was annoying sometimes last season, but I loved that he was a big fan and knew so much about the show. He was so giddy and appreciative when they brought Tori into the house. Those are moments I want to see more of. Not JackShack moments or sloppy sex acts.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Seems awkward for Boogie and Frank to be chit chatting with Janelle.
    Frank discusses skin care, Boogie finally comes in to talk about exercise with Frank.

Boogie not talking to Janelle much if at all...duh...

Does Janelle think the other two are confidant that Wil is going home, if the noms
    stay the same, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    How did he come up with that title when talking about production?
    [/B]

He said something like "So, Janelle, when the...uh....Governor of Minnesota talked to you - did he come to your hotel or did you go to his office?"
    Her - He came to my hotel.
    Him - Because when the Governor came and talked to me > FISH.

It took them a second to realize he was talking in code.

Boogie and Frank talking about optimal working out.

Frank looks like he's wearing an off-the-shoulder top...poor guy with the flimsy costume
    and no one to fix it until Monday.

Yes, Ian likes being the dog for all the attention and he enjoyed sleeping in the doghouse.
    He's looked happier led around on his leash by various people, especially with Dan, than
    I've seen him all season.

FORT Fogey

My guess is that Ian is comfortable with this kind of attention rather than just wanting more in general. He has a defined role.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Dan is asking Ian to walk him through all-stars "Like what happened week to week?"
    JavaJo likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Boogie doesn't get it. It's people like Ian we WANT to see on the show. People who love the show as much as we do and appreciate everything they get in the house. Adam was annoying sometimes last season, but I loved that he was a big fan and knew so much about the show. He was so giddy and appreciative when they brought Tori into the house. Those are moments I want to see more of. Not JackShack moments or sloppy sex acts.
    also better than people who have never seen the show before they went into sequester
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Dan is asking Ian to walk him through all-stars "Like what happened week to week?"
    What a smart move.

+ Reply to Thread