+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Thread: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/5 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I don't know if anything Janelle said will sink into Brit's head. Britney is so easily swayed (and paranoid).
    TheIrishEyes and JustJuls like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

nice crotch shot brit.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I don't know if anything Janelle said will sink into Brit's head. Britney is so easily swayed (and paranoid).
    and everything Janelle was saying, about how Boogie hates women, etc, Britney was saying all the same stuff the first couple of weeks when she and Janelle were trying to make sure everyone knew what Boogie was like. So yeah, she knows... and she still wants to keep him around.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fanatic

Janelle needs to quit saying that Boogie can't play without Dr. Will. She needs to stress that Boogie is dangerous, period.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Just turned the feeds on - what on earth is Britney wearing? Blue sequined shorts, something Rachel would wear. Yikes.
    Been away just turned on the feeds I say Yikes too... Did anyone notice that they match Franks pom poms sitting on the table next to her...

Brit has to be the center of the conversation all the time....
    catsrule likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    the only thing I can figure is that she has similar reasons to Boogie - she wants to be behind getting out the great Janelle. She gets so much flack for having been played by the Brigade, she wants to "get" these coaches before they "get" her.

The crazy thing is, the alliance of the 5 (with Ian) is a pretty good one, no need to put the "get rid of Janelle" thing into hyperdrive.

But hey, nobody ever said Brit was a good strategist!
    Yeah, that's why it was so crazy. Boogie had Frank and they already had a bunch of people, more than ever, ready to vote Frank out. So why was Brit so susceptible to Boogie? I thought she was just humoring him, enjoying that he was running things by her, until he mentioned Janelle. Then she was right there, pulling for a whole new plan. Queen Bee is she, well, along with Danielle who is Queen for a Day, or Number #1 Princess in Training. Yeah, Brit wants revenge for the Brigade, so why not go after Boogie instead?

Oh, Janelle asks Ashley what happened last night and did she miss anything? Like Ash would know or tell. Nooooo, nothing. Janelle, you need to talk to Dan, bigtime, for a long time, and Danielle and Shane--who might give her a hint, besides the DR?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Brit has to be the center of the conversation all the time....
    and Danielle's always trying to jump in and one-up her

Brit: I was 6th in my class of 60
    Danielle: I was 5th of 150
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Regular

Many seem to think that by sending Frank out, Boogie now cooperates and joins your cause. Don't know where y'all from, but where I'm from, take out my #1, I go for your jugular!!!! To the death!!!

This girl does not need to be taking a nap.....get out there Janelle. But a nap does sound good ....maybe I will take one too!

+ Reply to Thread