+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 29
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Today is Dan's 100th day in the BB house.
    andee and carolinamom12 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Today is Dan's 100th day in the BB house.
    I am happy he is still in there and getting to have that milestone..
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Wil and Boogie up - Wil asking to "clear the air" - but fishies all over the place.

Boogie again talking about "his character on the show" and "how they want him to be" (fishies) - but that he's basically the evil villain and that when he falls, America is probably gleeful. (he's very stuck on the idea of people laughing at him.)

Whoever said last night that it was probably a bad move for Dan to talk to Boogie was probably right. I think he's going to be working this.

Boogie and Wil moved to a smaller room to have a more secret conversation. Boogie's mind is definitely working now. He's spilling all of the coach conversations to Wil - how Janelle came to him Thursday night and said that the coaches have to stick together, and that Boogie isn't really into that idea of working with her. "I looked at her, she was a big part of what you guys were trying to do." Wil "I learned last week that you can't trust her at all and I think she's a big part of me being on the block."

Boogie watering the seeds of Wil's Janelle Hate.

Wil is stupid...Boogie will chew Wil up and spit him out. Wil should stay away from Boogie this week, he is safe right now. Boogie could work it to get Wil evicted and not Frank.
    andee and catsrule like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    Wil and Boogie up - Wil asking to "clear the air" - but fishies all over the place.

Boogie again talking about "his character on the show" and "how they want him to be" (fishies) - but that he's basically the evil villain and that when he falls, America is probably gleeful. (he's very stuck on the idea of people laughing at him.)

Whoever said last night that it was probably a bad move for Dan to talk to Boogie was probably right. I think he's going to be working this.
    I really feel that Dan's conversation with Boogie is going to get Jani on the block if the veto is used. Boogie is trying to work it now. All he has to do is go to dani and tell her Jani has been talking about her and how she wants a coaches alliance.

Now talking about Dan. Boogie isn't being as forthcoming about his Dan-hate - I think he's keeping those cards a little closer to his vest. I think that boogie knows that Wil wants the coaches out, and as much as he wouldn't mind playing Wil to come over and help them out - he's not stupid enough to tell Wil everything.

Boogie - "Those are the extent of my coaches meetings - I told them all, there is no real point in talking about this, if I win veto, he's coming off. The moral of this story is, I certainly haven't burned the Wil bridge. Obviously things aren't that great THIS SECOND, but as we've seen, it changes quickly."

Talking about how the Veto means everything. Boogie - It wouldn't even be the worst thing in the world if Frank won. If lets say that Ashley, Ian and Jenn are drawn - you have a good chance of winning the POV. You never know. If you come off, the game changes greatly. I tell you, I am NOT with them. I told dan "So, let me get this straight, if I don't get backdoored and I'm here next week, you are asking me to ban together with the coaches? All three of you have told me outrageous and egregious lies. I can't even make an alliance for a day, but there is no one who even wants to work for a week, right now, actions speak louder than words. You keep me out of harms way, then we can talk. I didn't even go talk to you and danielle before noms, I will not be making any deals, I won't be saying that "you're safe next week" if I don't go up. The odds are pretty good that ONE of us is going to stay - and that one is going to be mad. I want it to be known that ...I'm not going to be running to their arms for some safety. If Frank walks out the door, I will make relationships with other people. My point is that you could be one of those people. No one even knows that you and I are having this little coffee time - I know how quickly things change. To me, Britney is kind of useless."

Wil - She's going to hide behind people.

Boogie - She's playing an awesome runner-up game.

I take it back...I'm not entirely sure how Boogie feels about Dan. He might not even know. I think he's just keeping his options open.
    I think that's the hardest part sometimes, is having no clue (until you see someone in the DR) about how anyone actually feels.

more janelle bashing.

So many of them, are running their mouths, and it's hard to keep up. Who is really in a alliance. We def need the alliance wheel back....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 123456789101151 ... LastLast