+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Anyone else think this veto is the veto with the prizes? the money, the slop, the unitard?
    I've long since given up guessing what the comps will be especially with a new guy in charge of them. It might be a little early for that one -- it's not early as far as time, but as far as numbers, yeah. I do think we're due for a less physical one, though. Maybe one of those where they guess how many of this is in the jar, etc.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Janie says it sucks that no one on her team wants to work with her. Frank says thats why he's trying to talk to her, that him and Mike are "down" with working with her.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Janie says it sucks that no one on her team wants to work with her. Frank says thats why he's trying to talk to her, that him and Mike are "down" with working with her.
    haha... while they're working hard on their backdoor Janelle plan. And yet, he's playing an honest game.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I've long since given up guessing what the comps will be especially with a new guy in charge of them. It might be a little early for that one -- it's not early as far as time, but as far as numbers, yeah. I do think we're due for a less physical one, though. Maybe one of those where they guess how many of this is in the jar, etc.
    Good call. I think you may be right. Too many people to have personal questions, face mix ups, or elimination order etc. Ian may excel on this one.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Every week Danielle has said she think the POV is going to be spelling. I've heard this adventure, denture thing for three weeks
    bearwme1 and TheIrishEyes like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Danielle thinks it's going to be the spelling comp. But she's said that every week

The word she wants to use is adventurous because you can do adventure, denture, etc.

Britney tells her 11 letters is not enough. She says "understanding" is a great one to use even if Brendon already used it 2 years in a row.

Dan and Danielle debriefing about Frank and Ian. Saying that in Frank's talk, he used a lot of the same exact words and phrases Boogie used, like they had rehearsed. Dan says he's been listening carefully to Ian to see if he's using the same words too. Said Ian keeps saying "shell of a man" referring to Boogie, but he hasn't heard boogie use that phrase.

dan leaves and Brit and Danielle start going off about Janelle. Danielle says she'd rather work with Frank and Boogie than Janelle. Ruh roh!

Frank says if the coaches are gonna band together "I'd rather be in it, than out of it"

Frank says Shane told him he felt bad for "letting Britney" talk him into putting Frank up as the replacement nominee. Janie says "wait. He told you Britney talked him into putting you up?"

+ Reply to Thread