+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

the coaches don't want to evict boogie because they want all of the coaches in the jury house so that one of them might have a chance to win. The next three evictions aren't going to jury, so the coaches idea is to get anti-coach players out first. THEN kill the boogie.
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Frank telling Dan and Danielle he thinks they're two of the most genuine people in the house.

Was it yesterday or the day before that he looked in the camera and said Hey America, your two favorites, Dan and Danielle, are the two biggest phonies.
    bearwme1 and Mari79 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    If everyone blames Boogie for their distrust of Frank, why not go to the source and put Boogie up and evict? Seems to me that Queen Janelle just hates Frank and wants him gone! She has managed to convince all the others too. She thinks Boogie is gonna side with her if Frank leaves. HAHAHAHAHA
    Because i'm not in that house or i would
    bearwme1 likes this.

I would like to see Frank play without Boogie.
    Punkin, Shoepie, GabbyG and 4 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dan asks Frank.... if you come off the block, moving forward, who would be your ideal group to work with? He says you, Danielle, Shane, and he'd be okay with Britney if they felt she needed to be included.

Frank throws out asking directly if Janelle would be a possible replacement nominee. Dan says he doesn't know, Danielle just kinda grunts. Frank says Janelle really concerns him.

it's a shame that Frank got the Boogie stink all over him on the first day, through no choice of his own. I really wonder what it would have been like if Dan had chosen Frank as a player. Frank's only real problem was having that 175 pound booger hanging off of him.
    bearwme1, Shoepie and Moontat like this.

brit, janelle, danielle, dan, and frank - having the most inane conversation ever. Sand in the bikini. Dan says "my wife calls it a toot!" They are all confused.

why am I transcribing this?

wedgies. having to scratch your crotch in public.
    ok. off to walk the dogs.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Apparentely Joe asked Janelle if she was worried about her husband sleeping with the nanny while she was gone. That guy.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Dan and Britney are grilling Ian about the "anti-coaches" group at the hot tub the other night. They were planning to test him to see if he'd be honest.

I wasn't watching that hot-tub convo that night so I don't know if Ian is being completely honest or not.

+ Reply to Thread