+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Danielle goes back to the kissing conversation. She keeps talking about how the first kiss was so quick that she didn't know if she kissed him good or what. Then, she says during the second kiss, she was numb. She's working for that kiss again.

Shane says he thinks they are America's Favorite people because they are like Jeff and Jordan - or a likeable Rachel and Brendon. They think that people are coming up with cute names for them like the Brenchal name. They are thinking that we think they are a huge showmance. Uh, Shane, we all heard you tell Julie on national television that you just aren't that into her.
    I suppose if they think its cute to be called "sick+twisted"....lol How about "Chanel" ?
    maude~flanders likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

How about Velcro Beard? She sticks to him like velcro, but he's using her as a beard.
    Texaspet, Juls2, Katydyd and 1 others like this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

or, just the obvious, "Dumb and Dumber".
    holly71, Texaspet, Katydyd and 2 others like this.

They really are out of touch with how people think of them. Its pretty funny how people can be so wrong. Even JoJo thought people loved her.

I think the lesson learned here is "Dont try to force America to love you". They, as a couple, are trying to force us to like them, and Danielle is trying to force shane to love her.

It aint working....LOL

FORT Fogey

I just finished reading what happened last night. Wow. There is time yet for things to change and change again. I have faith in Dan. He is skilled at observing and giving, those who need it, enough rope to hang themselves, before stepping in. That said, he has work to do. It will be tricky to get Janie aside if that is in his plan which it must be. She needs to schmooze Ian among other things! I don't want to see her go.

No sympathy for Shane. Why did you kiss her in the first place? He has set up a fatal attraction senario.

It never ceases to amaze me how some HGs, don't get it that fans see everything on the feeds. Danielle and Boogie, of all people, to name the offenders this season! How you are portrayed in the TV show itself matters little when it comes to who you want to "impress." Danielle is going to be upset.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I can't believe Dan is going to "allow" this. Frank & Boogie are going to steam roll right for him.

This could be his demise.
    That is what worries me.. This plan isn't good for Dans game at all.. He really needs to talk Danielle out of this... He is right he can trust Janelle more than Boog and Frank.. First chance they get they are going to get Dan put up with Shane.. And I really suspect that Frank and Boog wont stay true to anything and will play both sides of the house..

And I like Janelle and I don't want to see her go out this way... So I am hoping they see reason before the veto ceremony..
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-05-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Moontat likes this.

Wow, just catching up with the late night happenings.

To sum how the idea of putting Janelle came up earlier:
    Boogie, with Frank there too, talks to Brit about saving Frank.
    --Boogie comes up with two "angles" involving getting the votes to keep Frank or replacing him, and then the "curveball" of putting up Janelle.
    --Brit says I would go for the curveball, but you have to talk to Dan and Danielle. You can tell them I'm open to the idea.
    --Danielle loves the idea of putting up Janelle. Shane likes it too. Dan, not so much.

Danielle is playing right into Boogie's hands. Why would Frank be put up twice? What has changed? It's just that
    Boogie's hatred of Janelle from game play, and Brit and Janie's mean girl jealousy, playing personal, have come to the
    fore and are dominant right now.

All Boogie needed was a rest. He said he'd lay low Friday, and he came out swinging Saturday.
    I hope things change back. Yes, Janie won two coaches' comps, but now there are no such things, and Frank
    has already won an HOH. Working with Boogie? Boogie is for himself and Frank. Dan knows that.

I too hope Dan can still talk some sense into Danielle.
    Last edited by andee; 08-05-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    sonii82 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    That is what worries me.. This plan isn't good for Dans game at all.. He really needs to talk Danielle out of this... He is right he can trust Janelle more than Boog and Frank.. First chance they get they are going to get Dan put up with Shane.. And I really suspect that Frank and Boog wont stay true to anything and will play both sides of the house..

And I like Janelle and I don't want to see her go out this way... So I am hoping they see reason before the veto ceremony..
    I agree.

Dan should talk to Danielle about Shane. He could possibly open her eyes to how easy it is to believe what she desires rather than going to the observer position in her brain and looking at it from a detatched point of view. It is crucial he brings her out of her emotional and high state.

I assume Dan is aware of how powerful she feels having won 2 comps and her delusional notion of being a desirable alliance member to them. A glass of wine might help with this. Only one. She also has to get out of that room and observe Boogie in action, see the private conversations, who shuts up when she enters the room, feel the strain and get to know everyone better. If she could only walk into a conversation Boogie is having with "the enemy" and experience everyone going silent, maybe she would listen to Dan.

FORT Fogey

Another thing that worries me is I don't think Danielle is even a poor student of BB. She has mentioned that she and Shane have only kissed on camera. She is not getting it that she is on camera 24 hours a day. And I am not sure she knows what goes on in the house beyond the TV show. She is young and has not been an avid watcher for many years, that is clear.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 08-05-2012 at 09:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread