+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Shane and Dan talking about that they have good beds and they don't have to share them with anyone. Shane says he's glad he doesn't have to share a bed, and Danielle gives him a look. So, he says, "share it with someone you don't want to" to cover.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Dan just said that most people don't like him until knowing him for a few weeks. Interesting. I didn't see his season. Did everyone like him? I KNOW people love him now, but how was he at first?
    Its basically true what Dan said....I think it took us all awhile to realize how he was cause he is kinda quiet. He was a genuinely nice person in his earlier season. This year, I think he is a little more upfront and a little coarser, but still pretty nice overall.

Dan says, "I didn't interrupt a make-out session, did I?" Shane says, "a little bit" and Danielle laughs. He's such a liar! She says, "we only kiss on camera." Then, she goes on about how Shane said he would kiss her if she won endurance and he says that Julie is so going to ask him about that this week. Danielle asked him what he said to Julie when he talked alone with her in the HOH on the show, and he said he won't tell. We know! He said he is not interested, Danielle!

Danielle is saying it is awkward that they only kiss on camera and in front of others. Danielle, he only wants to give the illusion of a showmance.

Shane said that he wants to find what Dan has one day with his wife. He is talking about going on a dating show or something like that. Dan said just make sure you like her smile.

Shane is so stupid. He says that he stopped fishing because he felt bad drownding the worm. He used the word drownding twice.

Dan tells a story about catching a fish and scaling and fileting it and the fish was still alive. Danielle keeps saying over and over again, "That's because Dan loves limp bodies."

Dan just ran out of the room because Shane said Danielle touched his package. Eww! Of course, in typical Shane fashion - he doesn't want to be alone with Danielle, so he runs to the bathroom as soon as Dan leaves.

Shane said that he wants to find what Dan has one day with his wife. He is talking about going on a dating show or something like that. Dan said just make sure you like her smile.

Shane is so stupid. He says that he stopped fishing because he felt bad drownding the worm. He used the word drownding twice.
    Shan'e bio said he is afraid of mice, and Danielle's bio said she is afraid of snakes. Seems that is backwards, but then when we hear he didnt like drowning worms, it all kinda makes sense.

Shane and Danielle alone again. Let the awkwardness begin!! He says his neck hurts, so she says she'll rub it and he says no, but then he submits to it. Then, he immediately launches into game talk to distract her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Shan'e bio said he is afraid of mice, and Danielle's bio said she is afraid of snakes. Seems that is backwards, but then when we hear he didnt like drowning worms, it all kinda makes sense.
    not drowning - drownDing!
    Sticker likes this.

It's a gay thing. When a gay man doesn't want people to know that he is gay, he gets a female and she pretends that she is his girlfriend. I have bearded for some of my gay friends. I have met their parents and played the good girlfriend role.
    Thanks Maude!

Shane admits that his hair is thinning and that is why he keeps it long in the front. So, everyone who was saying he looks like he's trying to do the combover- you are right!

+ Reply to Thread