+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Maude, it could've been youtube. My mind just went straight to U2. Guess we'll find out when he finally tells them the name (of course that's if we ever get off of fish).

This is going to go on forever.
    What Dan should really do is just let them go ahead with their plan to put Janelle up and then throw a hinky vote, deny it, keeping everyone in the house and the target off his back.

Ian said very early in the game that he would volunteer to be on slop and take a few sacrifices to help himself in the game. To some extent, his strategy has worked, but I wish he would have taken some incentive and came up with some ideas of forming his own alliance, rather than being dragged into other people's groups. He's been too much of a "follower", which may end up costing him in the long run. Its probably just how he is though, and I guess he never felt comfortable driving and coordinating a team.

Then again, a lot of the players this year had really slow starts at forming alliances and groups. It seemed hardly any of them took any initiatives early on.

oh wow, they are are talking about Boogie's deal in front of Ian. We were on Fish for so long, I don't know how that happened. I wonder what Ian has to say.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Finally back. Britney is throwing Janelle under the bus to Ian and trying to convince Ian to hate Janelle. Britney is trying to get Ian to share in their Janelle-hating-sessions. But, Dan is trying to stop this crazy-train.

Ugh, if Boogie pulls this off, his ego is going to be unbearable.
    catsrule likes this.

I don't know if Dan will be able to stop this because it seems to be working with Ian now. They are saying that Janelle threw Ian under the bus. Dan is wanting to protect Ian as well now.

Danielle doesn't get this game. She said that they only have to last next week and then they have the votes and never have to worry. No, Danielle, that's Survivor. Even one person on the other side winning HOH will take out one of your players. In this game, you can be an underdog and do a bunch of damage if you win HOH's.

Danielle is saying that if Janelle stays, they lose the whole game. At this point, I hope whomever they keep backstabs Danielle next week.
    holly71, Shoepie, Moontat and 3 others like this.

They totally poison Ian's mind and then ask him his opinion. So, now he says that they should get rid of Janelle.

Oh brother. Danielle is saying "touche" again like crazy - and using it wrong.
    Sticker likes this.

Britney is totally snowing Janelle right now. It's uncomfortable.

Come ON janelle, put it together.

oh no - red alert! Danielle throwing herself at Shane again. She has forced him to put his arm around her and he's doing his best to avoid her. He is playing with the remote to the tv as a distraction. Danielle says that she and Dan are going to have a big fight over getting rid of Janelle. Shane is telling Danielle that they are running the house and that they need to keep Frank because Janelle wouldn't put up the coaches and Frank would - which would mean that they are okay. He's saying he doesn't care if Dan and Britney get nominated.

+ Reply to Thread