+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think Britney wants a push present more than she wants a baby. She talks about it ALL the time. Geesh. I gave birth (naturally) to three sons and didn't get a single push present...oh wait...I take that back. I got three. Three beautiful sons. I like Brit, but she's so obsessed over this, it drives me freakin' nuts.
    Yeah, Brittany really seems like a very "spoiled brat" type person. When she was complaining about her Christmas gifts the other day, it drove me nuts. She seems so ungrateful at times.

By the way, congrats on your children, and thanks for teaching me what a "push present" is. I googled it to find out. That is what I love about being in the FORT....I learn something each year that I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Is Ian gonna talk them out of it without knowing it
    Go, Team Ian!

Night, all -- thanks again for the great feed info
    maude~flanders likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Darn! Why did I bother listening to Ashley and Janelle? I just went upstairs and caught the end of Ian trashing Boogie for his poor sportsmanship. He said that Dr. Will had warned him that he would get dropped into the game. And, Britney is lying through her teeth about not hitting the button. Dan is totally not believing her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Good call! Boogie just whispered to Frank . . "If Wil wins, we'll just go in and get him to nominate Shane and Dan." Apparently morose, exhausted Boogie has gone away and treacherous, conniving Boogie is back.

Thanks, by the way, to everyone who is so faithful about sharing what is going on with the feeds. I only get BBAD, and I come here constantly to see what happens during the day.
    First, I want to ditto that thank you as another BBAD only person.

I just want to comment on two things.

1) Boogie actually mentioned how awful it would feel to have to put the key in the winner's box with the name of someone you don't respect. Must be just how the jury felt when he was the winner.

2) Note how when Frank came in, he emphasized that it would be him, Boogie and Dan driving the group and the others would be the backup.
    He is elevating himself to top dog.

Boogie is a snake and Frank's his mini-me ... a worm.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    I hope that talking to Ian reminds them of something - there are several ways to play big brother, and one of them is to align with people you truly like and respect.
    you can scheme and lie and backstab, or you can try to make decisions that reflect who you are as a person.

Come on Ian - respark their cold, black hearts.
    He will do exactly that. His love of the game and good-heart is contagious to the jaded old players.

Ian is giving hints to what he wants their alliance to be named and said it has to do with a youtube video, and we get fish. Darn!

speaking of fish... Britney said earlier that it looks like some of the fish in the tank are dying. I wonder if they are over-feeding them or something.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Ian is giving hints to what he wants their alliance to be named and said it has to do with a youtube video, and we get fish. Darn!
    I think he said it was a reference from an old U2 video he once saw. Not sure because that does sound so much like youtube.

still on fish. But, to comment again on Ian in their alliance. I think he is good for them .They totally stop being so bitchy when he comes in, and that helps them. It would help them with the viewers if they weren't so negative and talking behind people's backs so much. Viewers never like those kind of groups on here. I think Dan gets a big kick out of Ian's child-like qualities too, so I hope they go for the Janie/Ian alliance, and not over to the dark-side.
    Shoepie and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    I think he said it was a reference from an old U2 video he once saw. Not sure because that does sound so much like youtube.
    LOL! really? my bad!

+ Reply to Thread