+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I don't think Boogie would help a old lady cross the road! He is being mean to Ian, for taking the dog outfit. He needs to cut some people some slack,not everyone is perfect like him.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I can't believe Dan is going to "allow" this. Frank & Boogie are going to steam roll right for him.

This could be his demise.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Boogie says to Frank we need to be sure to keep Janelle from ruining this....Frank says Janelle went to bed. Uh...WRONG Frank....She is up in HOH trying to ruin your plan right now. LMAO
    maude~flanders likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    One thing I don't think Boogie is reading correctly is that he thinks he needs to play up the "I'm mad at Ian for picking the dog" thing. He thinks that makes them trust him more, but they didn't like the way Boogie treated Ian during the comp.

Okay, Boogie just said that if one of the others win HOH next week, he will make a new alliance with the other side of the house.

Frank and Boogie are super excited about making a goodbye message for Janelle. Since she won't be on the jury, they want to be brutal. Boogie says he's going to make up a nursery rhyme to taunt her about going home to make cookies.
    Anytime i think i can't like him any less he proves me wrong.
    Punkin, andee, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I just really really really don't want to see Boogie get his way.

And I really really really don't want Janie to leave ....especially at the hands of Boogie.
    I'm right there with you. That girl has already caused me too much disappointment and he has caused too much disgust, and if he is behind her leaving, I will have no choice but to be bummed. I almost wish I didn't like Janelle. There have been a lot of things this season that have made me wrinkle my nose a bit, but I can't help it! I like her. I don't know why. The heart wants what it wants.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I can't believe Dan is going to "allow" this. Frank & Boogie are going to steam roll right for him.

This could be his demise.
    There's time still and of course production I refuse to give up so early.
    JustJuls and JavaJo like this.

I think Britney wants a push present more than she wants a baby. She talks about it ALL the time. Geesh. I gave birth (naturally) to three sons and didn't get a single push present...oh wait...I take that back. I got three. Three beautiful sons. I like Brit, but she's so obsessed over this, it drives me freakin' nuts.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 08-05-2012 at 03:56 AM.
    Mari79 and JustJuls like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I don't think Boogie would help a old lady cross the road! He is being mean to Ian, for taking the dog outfit. He needs to cut some people some slack,not everyone is perfect like him.
    I do really see why a lot of people dislike Boogie. He says some really mean things about people. He is especially cut-throat in this game.
    andee likes this.

Yeah, no way is production going to allow Janie to leave before Frank. Janie is their darling and Frank is a stinky nobody. Their fan bases don't begin to compare. They won't allow it. They saved ED several times by pulling a rabbit out of the hat. They'll do the same for their blonde bombshell.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    One thing I don't think Boogie is reading correctly is that he thinks he needs to play up the "I'm mad at Ian for picking the dog" thing.
    Boogie mistakingly assumes that everyone shares his value system.

Boogie and Frank also discussing how they should point out that a "rock-solid" (quotes mine) alliance would be of benefit during Fast Forwards and double evictions. Damn, they're good together.

+ Reply to Thread