+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I'm gonna stick with Janie and Will if someone else wants to stick with Frank and Boogie.

Wil telling Janie that Joe told him he was gunning for the coaches. Wil thinks Joe was happy when he was nominated

Ill go with Frank and Boogie

Wil says "when you are put up as a pawn, 9 out of 10 times the pawn goes home."
    Janie - "I don't think that the pawn always goes home...the first week maybe..."
    Wil - "This IS the first week."

Wil accepts responsibility for putting himself in this mess and that he doesn't hold anything against anyone.
    Janie - Are you mad at me?
    Wil - NO! I was just missing my family, it's super hard to trust anyone in this house.
    J - Do you still trust Ashley and Joe?
    W - I trust Ashley, not so much Joe. Joe says that he's gunning for the coaches -
    J - He said that? Did he say my name specifically?
    W - No, Just the coaches.

J - The thing that makes me so mad is that we have something that could be so great. We have 4 people. The team thing is still in effect. All of the other teams are still together, but our team is falling apart.
    W - I don't necessarily think that. Ashley floats a lot. I'm trying to start from scratch, I think everyone should, with how they play. It's so complicated right now. You have people saying that they are playing with their teams, but are they really?
    J - I think they are. I think we are the only ones playing like we aren't.

Frank explaining the nutritional value of peeling an orange as opposed to cutting it in half.

Exciting.

Boogie smathering his steak and eggs in hot sauce.

Boy am I glad I decided to stick with Boogie and Frank

J - you guys KNOW that if I won HOH next week, I would never put you up.
    W - I kind of felt like an idiot, but at the same time, I WASN'T an idiot to you guys and Shane and Brit and Danielle. Dani gave me her word before I jumped that I was safe.
    J - That doesn't sound like it's very good.
    W - She's a sock puppet for Dan. I don't hold anything against her, they are HIS nominations.
    J - I was doing so good. Now I have to start from scratch. I don't have anyone who wants to work with me.
    W - Really? I feel kind of alone too. No one is going to change the nominations.
    J - I was thinking that maybe I should ask Danielle to pick me to see what she says. What do you think?
    W - Do what you want. I don't want you to do anything that ruins your game, you know? It's early in the game now, it might be a bad move on your part, I don't want to ask you to do something that hurts you. If you want to do that, it would be awesome though.
    J - I'm going to ask her, "If I win the POV, can I use it on Wil?"

ACK! Fishies. I think Wil was just about to spill something. Said that she wasn't going to nominate Mike.

my feeds are skipping and its frustrating in between fish. Boogie and Frank now talking. Now sure WHO they are whispering about... Shane? Anyone else catching this?

He's telling Frank about someone telling him Frank was on the block to rattle Ian. (shane?)

J - I don't think you are the target Wil.
    W - I think that there is that fear that the coaches are working together.
    J - If boogie saves Frank, that is really bad. That's the worst case.
    W - I tried to do what I thought was a helpful move, but I just realized that i don't want to play that way.
    J - You didn't want my advice, but I would have told you not to do it. It makes people not trust you. Joe is beside himself, he says "I don't trust Will", but if he's going around the house saying that he's coming after the coaches, where does that leave me with Joe?
    W - I don't believe him when he says that he's coming after the coaches. He's proven himself to be the most untrustworthy person in this house. It's ridiculous having him throw that in my face. If it was make or break situation, we could have let Ian win. I was trying to help out my team.
    J - I wanted to win it so bad.

"Janelle is doing a very good job of perpetuating this anti Frank thing".

Boogie wants either of them or both of them to talk to Danielle. They want to tell her they protected you "whatever whatever". Boogie says "obviously we arent talking to her and she looks at that like we are coming after her". Frank says ""honey, dont flatter yourself". Boogie "youre llike a bug on the bottom of my shoe".

Nice.

+ Reply to Thread