+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Regular

Re: 8/4 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

She should be willing. Janelle is a LIAR!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Janelle told Danielle those lies about her being fat, supposedly said by jojo. Even dumbass Shane dispute that jojo ever said it, and that JANIE prolly made it up to stir the pot.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Danielle sees Wil alone in the living room on the spyscreen and wants to go down and talk to him cause she feels sorry for him. dan says, no way, did you see how mad he was when you pulled Shane's name for veto?

Wil has Danielle snowed...
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Danielle is still waffling - would it better to get Janelle out or Frank? (It seems to me like the house has janelle's number, and she doesn't actually have anyone to count on. I would be more concerned about breaking Frank/Boogie up - because they are the tightest in the house, except for maybe Dan/Danielle)
    Brit - "What if Frank wins the veto? Then what?"
    Dan - "It's a 1 out of 6 chance."
    Brit - "Well, Shane did it."

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    She should be willing. Janelle is a LIAR!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Janelle told Danielle those lies about her being fat, supposedly said by jojo. Even dumbass Shane dispute that jojo ever said it, and that JANIE prolly made it up to stir the pot.
    JoJo DID say those things.

Flashback 7/15, 4:15 pm, feeds 3/4
    holly71, GabbyG, JavaJo and 2 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    dan leaves and Brit and Danielle start going off about Janelle. Danielle says she'd rather work with Frank and Boogie than Janelle. Ruh roh!
    It would be stupid of Britney to push for Janelle out at this point. Every newbie they get out is good for them.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

when Britney leaves, Dan warns Danielle AGAIN about talking about Janelle in front of Britney.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

so glad boogie is not playing in pov. if he would have won he would have taken frank off the block.
    GO DAN!!

Danielle keeps bringing up how she picked Shane's name out of the bag. And last time, he pulled her name. Ohhhhhhh, destiny.

Britney says this name-pull really worked in our favor today.

Dan says, you have to roll the dice, that's how you play this game.

Danielle tells Brit that she and Dan had an hour long convo yesterday when he told her you had to play the odds that Boogie's name wouldn't get drawn

I am so tired of listening to Danielle. I think I'll watch Shane cut up veggies.

Janelle is telling Ashley that Frank approached her for an alliance. Ashley says "Be honored" ....Janie says "I'm disgusted. He needs to go. He's way to good at this game. Like on another level."

+ Reply to Thread