+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    thanks sonii...I remember that happening a lot in past seasons....particularly when Jen ate while a have-not and Evil Dick threw the tea on her. I missed a bunch of that because the feeds kept going to fish while Showtimers saw it all.
    Your welcome snapit... Least I could do... You guys do the same for me all the time..

Now Boog is telling Frank all about his whole conversation with Dan...

What did Dan just tell Danielle and Shane? I hope Boogie didn't get in his head.

Does anyone know why they call Jenn 'Jenn city' ???
    I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink,
    the hairspray I use, and the friends I have.

Hi all -
    I'm normally very quiet in here, but I noticed something I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. There might be another reason Boogie is being so insistent on the coaches keeping Frank. He knows who Frank's father is and I think he's the only one who does. (They were alone on the patio one morning or late night a few days ago. BB cut off the conversation prematurely.) I haven't heard either of them mention it again. Have any of you? Has any other HG or coach mentioned it?

So I'm thinking maybe Boogie wants to ride that potential trail of stardom/publicity after BB is done - and therefore wants 'his boy' to go all the way.
    Punkin and catsrule like this.

I think that it was a terrible move on Dan's part to talk to Boogie so early. He should have waited to see what happened after the veto comp. If Frank wins or Boogie wins, now they can go up to Danielle and tell her that Dan and Janelle were trying to get Booogie into a coaches alliance. It gives Frank something to work with now. They may even convince the others to vote off Wil, because they want Frank to fight off the coaches. Sorry, but I think Dan's game has been a bit messy.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    Hi all -
    I'm normally very quiet in here, but I noticed something I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. There might be another reason Boogie is being so insistent on the coaches keeping Frank. He knows who Frank's father is and I think he's the only one who does. (They were alone on the patio one morning or late night a few days ago. BB cut off the conversation prematurely.) I haven't heard either of them mention it again. Have any of you? Has any other HG or coach mentioned it?

So I'm thinking maybe Boogie wants to ride that potential trail of stardom/publicity after BB is done - and therefore wants 'his boy' to go all the way.
    You certainly could be right. I never have and will probably never understand Boogies way of thinking but one thing is for certain, he is always looking for a way to make a dollar and will use anyone to do it.

I was shocked the other night on the live show when they showed the clip of Frank telling Boogie. I didn't know that had happened.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    I think that it was a terrible move on Dan's part to talk to Boogie so early. He should have waited to see what happened after the veto comp. If Frank wins or Boogie wins, now they can go up to Danielle and tell her that Dan and Janelle were trying to get Booogie into a coaches alliance. It gives Frank something to work with now. They may even convince the others to vote off Wil, because they want Frank to fight off the coaches. Sorry, but I think Dan's game has been a bit messy.
    Dan could probably sway Danielle to his way of thinking but it did give Frank and Boogie something to use against the other coaches. I expect things to flip around a couple of time this week too.

I not sure there is a hamster in the house capable to making a decision and sticking to it.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    Good point.

i dont think Boogie really cares who Frank's dad is. Boogie knows tons and tons of celerities. A famous wrestler from the 80s does nothing for Boogie. I think Boogie's attraction to Frank is that he's a strong male and is the closest thing to Dr. Wil he will find in the house this season. Unfortunately for Boogie, Frank is no Dr. Wil. and unfortunately for Boogie, neither is he.
    holly71 and Shoepie like this.

+ Reply to Thread