+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

To cooperate with Boogie on Frank, Dan would have to go against just about everyone he is aligned with now.

I am surprised he hasn't asked Dan to win the veto and use it on Frank if he gets it... You know at the very least he is going to tell Dan he has to vote to keep Frank and help to get enough votes to save him by guarateeing that Brit and Janelle as part of the deal also vote to keep Frank...

If he makes Dan promise the votes .... Dan, Janelle, Brit, and Ian, Jenn, and Boog... Frank would stay...

Boog really is acting like he is doing them all a huge favor by agreeing to be in their aliance... He really is full of himself...

Absolutely. But he could do it without getting his hands dirty - just like "oops! boogie accidentally won veto" or sending someone else to flip the votes.
    I'm not saying that it's the best move - but I've totally seen it work. It's super devious, so maybe it's not in Dan's nature.

Dan says, if he is open to Frank, will Boogie be open to working with Janelle and Britney? He says, of course. I don't see I have much choice.

Boogie is so full of himself--megalomania.
    catsrule likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Dan says "If I consider keeping Frank....will you consider working with me, Janelle & Britney?"

Boogie says yes.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

The word 'consider' is useless really. Boog is just trying to set up a new chill town with Frank.

If Dan is going to go with Boog he is going to have to go against what Dani wants and flip the votes or try to help throw the veto to Boog so that he can save him... He could end up losing Danielle if he does go all out to save Frank the only way he will salvage his and Danielles aliance is to throw the veto his way if he gets a chance...

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Boogie "Danielle didn't give Frank the courtesy of talking to him today."

Dan "Yeah, why didn't he go up?"

Boogie. This is BB 101. Houseguests go TO the HOH. Not the other way around.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

The only way Dan could do it would be secretly. I wouldn't be surprised if he could pull it off, I'm just not sure that he's that kind of player.
    The way that Will and Boogie worked All-stars was really impressive, but Dan doesn't usually lie in that same capacity. I don't think he wants to be viewed as disloyal.

I can't believe they've been talking this long. How is it that no one is suspicious? Is Frank still in the DR?

+ Reply to Thread