+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    did he just refer to himself as "the magic" basically insinuating that production doesn't want him to be all mopey - that he's way more valuable when he's entertaining...and that maybe his mood will improve and it will "kick in."
    Can you believe that? He gives himself WAY too much credit. Magic? PUHLEASE!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Boogie despite pop sentiment, handled himself well. Like a grown up, no yelling, threats, every question he has for Dan is legitimate.
    True.
    And as a human, he has every right to be angry at being lied to. As a big brother player, he needs to figure out how to get on his big boy pants and make decisions that will further himself in the game. His ego is so bruised he can't see past the hurt. I do think at least the wheels are spinning and he's realizing that there are other options.

Basically the only way Boog is going to go for this is if they keep Frank...

He is saying that they have all lied to him and the only one he trusts in the game is Frank...

He was expecting Dan to come to him and Frank and apologize and to talk to them before nominations and when Dan didn't he figured he couldn't get Dani to go for it..

I don't get why if Boogie says he is open about getting out Danielle, the *one* player on Dan's original team, and he says Shane should go out, that he expects Dan to help him keep Frank in, one of the strongest players around.

I love how Dan can keep the conversation going. Boogie keeps saying, I want you to consider...and then Dan finally says, I think you should consider...He stands up to Boogie.

Also, wasn't Frank one of the first ones to complain about the coaches being there? Boogie thinks Frank never said a word against the coaches.

Boogies says Dan should get attention off of Frank and save him. C'mon, now is the second chance to get Frank out. Dan, please don't give in to Boogie. Dan said he would consider it. Dan brings in a good point, if you were me, and I see you super close with Frank, how would I come in there.
    Last edited by andee; 08-04-2012 at 02:15 AM.

FORT Fogey

I wonder how long it will be before we hear "Boogie to the DR?"

He really believes that he is the BB God. IMO, there are two..Will and Dan. Not Boogie. Never Boogie.
    Shoepie and JustJuls like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Boog is saying after veto see how it goes... Would Dan at all consider keeping Frank at least if not in the group just keep him safe.. Dan said he would consider it...

In a way, Boogie is very correct, it would actually be in Dan's best interest (if Frank was on board) to magically keep him in the game, so Janelle keeps going after him. Isn't that kind of what Boogie and Will did with Janelle and Erika? They pitted them against each other each week and kept saving them, so they just fought each other and took everyone else out while Will and Boogie sat by and orchestrated the whole thing. There is absolutely value in creating big drama and then saving the targets.
    Shoepie and kelly54 like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Oh my Boogie. Frank is not God.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Noooo Boogie is no Dan or Wil. He's entertaining as hell though, especially when he starts drama. I want to be entertained.
    holly71 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread