+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/3 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Danielle saying that if Ian votes Frank out, then they will know they can trust him.

Danielle still complaining about her hands - they are numb, they hurt.
    Dan says "You're the nurse, you should know." Danielle "Actually, I'm almost a doctor." She says that she heard something pop, she's worried that she might have really hurt herself.

They are going to test Ian this week.
    They just don't want Boogie playing in the veto.
    She says that she would be ok with Wil coming down off the block. Dan says then you have to put up a pawn, you can't put up a coach, it will be too tempting.

Dan talking about Ian's integrity - he says that it feels genuine. That he came up here to talk and walked right past Frank and Boogie.
    Dan definitely likes Ian, that he's one of the few people he can stay up late talking to.
    It's really all about this week and how Ian acts with Frank on the block.
    Dani - "I think he's tired of Boogie. Boogie treats him like sh**"
    Dan - "Shane is rock solid." Dani - "Yeah, I'm not worried about him."

Dani "No one knows that Janelle came up to talk to me except for you." She wants him to not tell anyone, just in case she either needs her...or she wants to put her up. Dani doesn't want her in the "four of us", but wants to keep her close and happy.
    Sun84 likes this.

Danielle nervous about what she should say to Wil when he inevitably comes up to talk to her. She's asking Dan to come up with an epic speech for her to give to Wil.
    Discussing her nomination speech. "I'm so sorry, I hate doing this, but I'm really not trying to play personally, I just didn't know what to do, I hate doing this... AHHH. What should I say?"

(she's not very good at this. thank god she has dan.
    I'm sticking with them for right now, all I can see on the other feed is Boogie scowling. Someone needs to tell him that his face is going to freeze like that.)

She's still struggling with what to say to Wil. She says that the truth is that she doesn't know where Wil stands and that he could vote to keep Frank.
    Dan says "Yeah. Don't say that."

Dan suggests pulling everyone up one by one, and then telling Wil that that is what the house wanted.
    Dani says No Way.

Dan "Has he done ANYTHING against you in this game?"
    Dani - No. "That's what I'm saying. That's what breaks my heart."
    Dan - "We don't have hearts in this game. Just a hole right there."

I've been in the kitchen a while

Boogie is just seething silent hatred -- Ian was down for a bit. Frank was being civil and offered food. Boogie did give Ian a towel at one point but overall the mood is just ackward. Boogie really treats Ian like a second rate citizen.

On a positive note Wil's 12 hours of vacuming are over! (The noise was driving me nuts!)
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

I think that was a great idea by Dan.....unless some kind of house meeting is called and they all, one by one, deny it...

Dani "I'm not worried about Frank. He's already pissed at me." She tells Dan that she's glad he spilled the beans because that sort of gives her a reason to put Frank up.

Lockdown is over.

Dan "When Wil comes up here, you could say that you heard that he threw you under the bus to Frank, since he was in the for an hour. I want to trust you and I want to work with you, but you have to go up as a pawn to show me that. Because it really hurt my feelings when I heard that. I still want to work together, but by going up as a pawn...ugh, I don't know if you want to tell him that."

Dani - "I don't have to say "pawn". All I know is that you and Frank were talking for forever, and that made me a little worried. I do want to work with you, this is nothing personal, I like you as a person, and I don't want you to leave the house."

Dan - "Definitely say that someone told you (about him talking to frank), so that he doesn't know who to trust either."

Brit & Jani in the pantry -- Brit asking something about 'who told you what?'

Think it's about Will being mad. Jani saying Wil is a flip-flopper.

Brit says Will won't even look at her.

I think putting Wil up makes someone else pissed at her. Why not Boogie and Frank. She already knows they are mad at her. If one of them wins POV, she then could put Wil up. She risks having Boogie winning POV and taking Frank down.
    polarpi likes this.

Ohhh Brit taking a bath! (Sideways evil-eye glance from wife....)

+ Reply to Thread