+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    I think we all get our back hair up when our favs are being discussed but compared to Maggot and the girls that hid stuff and put exlax in the muscle milk, it's a pretty tame bunch.
    Yeah really. And I'm sure we'd all be such upstanding citizens and wouldn't utter a bad word about anybody while locked up in a house for 3 months with nothing else to do.
    my2girlz11 likes this.

Hi Guys. I usually end up lurking for about half a season and then finally post something - and I finally broke down and got the feeds because I'm super excited about tonight - but as usual - much thanks to all of you who do such a great job keeping us all up to date with what is going on in the house. I'm definitely looking forward to hanging out with you more now that I've finally broken radio silence for the year. And I'm REALLY looking forward to Boogie's face tonight. Really.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Welcome to the Feeds, gratefulgirl! Watch out...you're going to be addicted. Look forward to you posting more!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Yeah really. And I'm sure we'd all be such upstanding citizens and wouldn't utter a bad word about anybody while locked up in a house for 3 months with nothing else to do.
    Oh I'm sure I'd vent about people who annoyed me. What bothers me while watching though, is when it's more than just venting about annoying habits and stuff. The way Boogie was talking this morning, and the look on his face... it was just like, whoa, there's total hatred and venom there. It wasn't just a casual,
    "oh Danielle is chubby" sort of thing ... it was a tone of how worthless she was, so F her and all that. And it wasn't even in the heat of a big fight or anything.

Just in my opinion, i think there's a little bit of a distinction there.

And yes, overall this group is not nearly as bad as some in the past. BUT... it's also still early. And you can see the cracks widening and the little things are starting to get to people more and more.. so it's definitely building!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Yeah, Irish, I think I see that distinction too.

gratefulgirl, welcome to the dark side! Good to have you hang out with us.
    Yes, tonight is just too exciting to miss, during and after.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Oh I'm sure I'd vent about people who annoyed me. What bothers me while watching though, is when it's more than just venting about annoying habits and stuff. The way Boogie was talking this morning, and the look on his face... it was just like, whoa, there's total hatred and venom there. It wasn't just a casual,
    "oh Danielle is chubby" sort of thing ... it was a tone of how worthless she was, so F her and all that. And it wasn't even in the heat of a big fight or anything.

Just in my opinion, i think there's a little bit of a distinction there.

And yes, overall this group is not nearly as bad as some in the past. BUT... it's also still early. And you can see the cracks widening and the little things are starting to get to people more and more.. so it's definitely building!
    I am by no means defending Boogie, but do you think it may have been frustration? I know I get pissy when people aren't doing what I want them to do. Then when I am venting with friends I usually say not so nice things about them. But it is just frustration. I know for a fact if I was in that house that I would have to watch everything I say.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Shane was about to lie down in one of the small beds in the boom boom room. Danielle was in the big round one and pouted until he moved over into that one with her.
    Right now he is still doing just enough to keep her happy without going to far... Look out when the week comes and it will.. When her and Shane are on the block together and one of them is definately leaving, and he no longer needs her for a vote or an aliance... He is going to treat her like crap and push her away, and she is not going to be able to handle that and will probably go into a Rachel worthy meltdown... That is going to be something to see...

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    I am by no means defending Boogie, but do you think it may have been frustration? I know I get pissy when people aren't doing what I want them to do. Then when I am venting with friends I usually say not so nice things about them. But it is just frustration. I know for a fact if I was in that house that I would have to watch everything I say.
    Well, since I'm not in Boogie's head I can't know for sure what he was thinking, of course. He was on the Danielle hate train the first week too, so it's not like this is the first time I've heard him go on a rant like this about her.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Freckles are HOT!!! ky_flame_35's Avatar

OMG!!!!!! that house is crazy!!!!! I can not believe what just happened.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO"

FORT Fanatic

Can we thank Willie for this twist? Fantastic. LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Come on Dan, lose Dani and get your alliances set. Go Boogie and Frank. Both bigger targets and can actually follow a plan.

+ Reply to Thread