+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dani just started to tell Dan about her chat with Frank this morning, "This mornig, Frank, cornered me in the shower room"....excuse me? Cornered her? Seemed like a pretty casual to me. He did try to confirm his three amigo alliance but that went nowhere.

Now she can go crawl into bed with sleeping(faking) Mr Vermont and tell him the exact same story. (I don't actually know where she is...lost her on the feeds)

We're going to lose Frank and get to keep Mr Scream and Delusional Dani.

Losing Frank will all be well worth it. Just to see Boogie go berserk.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, that's my motivation for rooting for Frank to leave, too. The look on Boogie's face. I might even cut Frank a pass on the negative things he's been saying with Boogie, or at least not downgrade him as much, because he's bonding with his coach...and we know from the past that those opinions are Boogie's. They may not necessarily be that much Frank's. Although he's obviously able to make himself say he agrees with them, enthusiastically.

We're on trivia. Going to take a nap in case tonight is an endurance. See you guys later

FORT Fanatic

Boogie won't go beserk. If he shows any steam it may be just to show the others they can't be too careful. He's in full game mode and usually handles the ups and downs well. Same as Dan. I was never rooting Boogie on in his past seasons, thought he was slimey as everyone else. He hasn't done anything this season to bother me. I think he's treated everyone on his team very well.

I know the Frank and Boogie chat this morning riled some people up but it didn't bother me at all. All the things they said were based on reality regarding Dani and Janelle. Spiced up for sure and I know some people found the chubby insecure girl comment worthy of a beating but personally I would rather be described as chubby than how some of the houseguests have talked about others.

Shane calling Ian a f********t. Worse than Jeff's last season for sure(IMO). Shane just needed Kalia to hand him a shovel and he'd be linched.
    Janelle and Someone ripping how Frank looks, how he smells, how disgusting he was.
    Ian's been trashed by most of the girls as being weird.
    Janelle and Brit constantly ripping Boogie to everyone who will listen.
    All the girls talk about all the other girls. Jojo, Ashley, Dani (with her staulking fears)

I think we all get our back hair up when our favs are being discussed but compared to Maggot and the girls that hid stuff and put exlax in the muscle milk, it's a pretty tame bunch.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

I would be okay if Boogie was so mad that he decided leave the game. I would not cry whatsoever. I have never liked Boogie, he is too cocky for my taste.
    GabbyG likes this.
    GO DAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Same principle as African-Americans referring to themselves with the N word.
    Exactly! Probably getting a little stuffy in that closet for Shane, hmm?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    I think we all get our back hair up when our favs are being discussed but compared to Maggot and the girls that hid stuff and put exlax in the muscle milk, it's a pretty tame bunch.
    Most vile winner of any show, any season, ever. Wretched person, & "the Friendship" was the most disgusting alliance ever. Absolutely vile.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    I would be okay if Boogie was so mad that he decided leave the game. I would not cry whatsoever. I have never liked Boogie, he is too cocky for my taste.
    I think if anything, it will light a fire under his butt & make him even tougher competition.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Hey, Downsey, interesting thoughts. To me, weighing insults doesn't prove much and you raise a good point
    about it depends on who is doing it. Still some are nicer people than others. I don't see Dan trashing anyone too much,
    do you? There may be gender differences here too, in what you perceive as bad and what I perceive as bad, assuming you are a male--if not, sorry.

Janelle already said Boogie will sleep for three weeks and then leave the game, meaning he will be able to handle it, I think. Good point too, on firing him up, Holly.

However, I bet momentarily, his surprise may take him aback. I doubt if he's been this shocked, just guessing now, since
    Janelle got Dr. Will voted out. He may let Frank blow up instead, but Frank will be gone quite quickly...unless he has
    an opportunity to come back.

+ Reply to Thread