+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    There would only be no eviction if the reset was pressed. So ... I think how it happened in the DR hallway was Dan asked Bookie if he had reset --- Boogie sort of shook his head/hand "NO" --- then Dan told Boogie that he was going to press the reset to save Boogies "boy" Frank.
    They knew someone was going to push the button. There's no way any of them thought that nobody would. I think the only reason Boogie didn't push it is because he knew someone else would and it would be his way of trying to pin the blame on the others. Coming into the game is all they've talked about.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I had meant of the girls with mascara running and wet ratty hair, messed up and didn't get the guote in, sorry about that.
    By the way great reporting of the nights events, you are all awesome with sharing with all of us who can't or don't get live feeds. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Totally agree with you Irish I thought the same thing when he didn't push the button. Wish they hadn't re-set the season and brought the coaches in to play, was much more interesting to keep them as coaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    They knew someone was going to push the button. There's no way any of them thought that nobody would. I think the only reason Boogie didn't push it is because he knew someone else would and it would be his way of trying to pin the blame on the others. Coming into the game is all they've talked about.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Boogie told Dan yesterday or maybe it was the night before that he wasn't sure he wanted to be in the game. He said if he had three players, then he wouldn't. He was really back and forth about it.

But the other three...yes, they all wanted to be in the game. I'm thinking at some point it will come out that more than one person pressed the button. *hoping* at least.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread