+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Who is out of the loop on the Frank out tonight plan other than he and Boogie? Ian?
    Yeah, other than Ian + Jenn, i think the rest of the house knows. I almost think Jenn suspects something.

It really surprises me too that Boogie+Frank have been so confident. It will be amazing if they get played like this. I expected them to find out well before now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Yeah, other than Ian + Jenn, i think the rest of the house knows. I almost think Jenn suspects something.

It really surprises me too that Boogie+Frank have been so confident. It will be amazing if they get played like this. I expected them to find out well before now.
    I don't have the feeds this season so I am relying on all of you here. And I thank you!

There is a lot of time left for Boogie to figure this out. Can everyone keep up their act? Probably not.
    deedeef likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post

That shows how good Janelle and Brit and Dan can be when they combine forces, huh?

Yeah, I think cutting the speeches just gives time for the coaches comp, which will happen after the vote, as well as HOH too, I think. Who knows how it will all go down? Very exciting.

Sure, Frank, say that people should worry about relationships rather than the votes. Let's see how that works for you this week.

FORT Regular

I keep reading where Boogie refers to Dani as a chubby insecure girl. It's regarded that this is against her person and not game play. Agreed. Why wasn't any complaints made when Mr. All-American Shane referred to Ian as that fa***t in the HoH room the other nite. Was that gameplay too!
    JustJuls and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff 4ever View Post
    I keep reading where Boogie refers to Dani as a chubby insecure girl. It's regarded that this is against her person and not game play. Agreed. Why wasn't any complaints made when Mr. All-American Shane referred to Ian as that fa***t in the HoH room the other nite. Was that gameplay too!
    I didn't know he had said that. Shane is so dull, whenever he's talking I generally go to my happy place. Unless Danielle is in the room.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I complained about that as well. And I saw quite a bit of uproar about it on Twitter and various other websites too.
    waywyrd, Mari79 and kelly54 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

now that you mention it though, Shane's "F" comment about Ian hasn't gotten nearly the attention that Jeff's comments about Dumbledore being gay drew last year.
    JavaJo and lilcountriegal like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I didn't hear it, but that man gets no passes from me either.
    JustJuls and kelly54 like this.

Dan & Joe talking in the SR. Joe says he loves Dani with or without her vote but doesn't trust Wil.

Boogie's doing jumping jacks in the dining room. Intimidation tactics?

One of the other things he and Frank were talking about earlier was how they can't stand Janelle. Frank saying he was surprised that she's been so different from what he expected. He said he was hoping the way she's acting this season has changed the opinions of her fans. Mmmmm, not so much, Janelle and Dan are pretty much at the top of every "favorites" poll that I've seen.
    Mari79 and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread