+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Frank says Danielle begs him to pick her up again. I was thinking she's impressed with how he did that and spun her around. Boogie says keep picking up and keep tickling.

In Shane's photos, there is one of Frank picking him up, and then a funnier one of Shane picking Frank up.

Frank and Boogie are really going to be surprised and angry
    Oh, yeah!
    Of course, that's why she was hiding under a bench last night to avoid Frank

FORT Fogey

Who is out of the loop on the Frank out tonight plan other than he and Boogie? Ian?

I'm only half way listening to Boogie and Frank...they said, "she tried to get on a dating show last year"

who were they talking about?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Who is out of the loop on the Frank out tonight plan other than he and Boogie? Ian?
    I would guess Ian and Jenn
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fanatic

Just rewatched on Flashback: Boogie and Frank have been so close to figuring it out. Boogie mentioned he was thinking that Wil was pretending to go along with them so that they didn't try to woo Danielle's vote as hard. But then he discounted it. They started the Danielle bashing because Frank was talking about his morning convo with Dani and how she was not forthcoming...they started by wondering how on board she was, she was being cagey with Frank and mentioned something about telling him after the vote about her thoughts. They state that if you are an alliance you should be open...she's not. That was when Boogie made his comments (Irish was correct, I had interpreted wrong)...and added she was desparate to be one of the cool girls. I still think everything that they said was a result of being frustrated that she wasn't acting like an aliance (which we know she may not be) but nothing they said was far from the truth (in my opinion). Dani would be frustrating to deal with if you were a "pawn". Being a pawn was the reason why Shane was being ripped. They are so close to seeing what's about to happen but I they keep reassuring each other. It's going to be a Shakespeaean Tragedy. lol

Did I misunderstand something that was said and did anyone else hear this? Last night I thought Brit said that tonight would be the first time in BB history that there would be no "plea speeches" and my thought was that maybe Julie was going to tell them prior to the vote that coaches would be returning and then the newbies would need to save Frank to have another physically strong player to go against the coaches.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I'm only half way listening to Boogie and Frank...they said, "she tried to get on a dating show last year"

I heard Ashley talking about a dating show that Eva Longloria (sp??) hosted/produced that she was on. Didn't win...didn't listen to it very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Just rewatched on Flashback: Boogie and Frank have been so close to figuring it out. Boogie mentioned he was thinking that Wil was pretending to go along with them so that they didn't try to woo Danielle's vote as hard. But then he discounted it. They started the Danielle bashing because Frank was talking about his morning convo with Dani and how she was not forthcoming...they started by wondering how on board she was, she was being cagey with Frank and mentioned something about telling him after the vote about her thoughts. They state that if you are an alliance you should be open...she's not. That was when Boogie made his comments (Irish was correct, I had interpreted wrong)...and added she was desparate to be one of the cool girls. I still think everything that they said was a result of being frustrated that she wasn't acting like an aliance (which we know she may not be) but nothing they said was far from the truth (in my opinion). Dani would be frustrating to deal with if you were a "pawn". Being a pawn was the reason why Shane was being ripped. They are so close to seeing what's about to happen but I they keep reassuring each other. It's going to be a Shakespeaean Tragedy. lol
    Well i don't give it really any justification (IMO only however) Boogie is constantly putting all the females down in certain ways and trying to intimidate them. He appears in his actions/language to think women are far inferior and as a female i'm going to be offended by this. I had previously however thought Frank was better than that. But it goes to show i can be wrong easily.
    andee, GabbyG and Moontat like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post

I wasn't listening so I'm not sure, but I do know that earlier, Danielle and Ashley discovered they had both tried out for the same dating show
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    Did I misunderstand something that was said and did anyone else hear this? Last night I thought Brit said that tonight would be the first time in BB history that there would be no "plea speeches" and my thought was that maybe Julie was going to tell them prior to the vote that coaches would be returning and then the newbies would need to save Frank to have another physically strong player to go against the coaches.
    They got an announcement that the nominees would not be able to give their pre-vote speeches tonight, so that clued them in that something unusual is going to happen.

My guess is that it's to save time, and they won't be told about it until after the eviction. Like after Frank walks out the door, and they're all standing by the memory wall waiting to go out to the yard for the HOH comp, they'll be told to gather back in the living room.

Of course, I could be totally wrong If AG wants to make a last ditch effort to save her beloved Boogie/Frank Chilltown 2.0 team, she may have the twist announced before the votes.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread