+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/2 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I actually felt bad for Frank and would have rather him stay but now he can go already. Can't wait to see their faces when they realize that stupid girl just voted his butt out the door.
    I was feeling the same way before I read about this conversation....Bye Bye Frankie!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I actually felt bad for Frank and would have rather him stay but now he can go already. Can't wait to see their faces when they realize that stupid girl just voted his butt out the door.
    exactly, I was hating that Frank had to go, but now I'm over it. Which is good cause now I won't feel sorry for him tonight
    Mari79 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

How sure are we that Wil won't vote Joe out?
    Count your blessings!

I'm 99.99999999% sure right now. Who knows what might happen in the next 9 hours, but it looks like bye bye Frank at this point. Even as mad as Wil was at Joe last night, he's made it through that and still plans to vote Frank out, so I can't think of what might happen that would be worse than that and change his mind.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Thanks
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I'm 99.99999999% sure right now. Who knows what might happen in the next 9 hours, but it looks like bye bye Frank at this point. Even as mad as Wil was at Joe last night, he's made it through that and still plans to vote Frank out, so I can't think of what might happen that would be worse than that and change his mind.
    I thought Wil might change his mind but when he seemed to be shopping for a deal with Shane, i decided he had chosen to vote Frank out at that point.
    However like you said anything can happen in the next 9 hours

FORT Fanatic

In Boogies defense he did state that the horrible things he was saying were all related to their game play and not as them as people. For what its worth.

I also thought I heard Boogie say "danielle acts like a chubby insecure girl". Very mean but there is truth there. They were listing a number of her traits and I didn't disagree. They were discussing her habit of announcing things like...'People tell me I look like Kate Beckensale", her Shane obsession, her mirror staring (come on...we've all made fun of that)...ect.

Quite ironic that Boogie has played a fairly honest game, lost his previous shiftyness and he's going to get a smack from not recognizing the backdoor about to send Frank home. Bummed. Frank is the most interesting newbie. Ian's my second fav, he's got a long trek if he's going to win.

He said "she's that chubby insecure girl" that's always looking for attention.

And I'm not sure how any of that's related to game play and not her as a person.
    catsrule, Allie, Mari79 and 2 others like this.

Who do you suppose will be more blind-sided? Boogie or Frank?
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Frank says Danielle begs him to pick her up again. I was thinking she's impressed with how he did that and spun her around. Boogie says keep picking up and keep tickling.

In Shane's photos, there is one of Frank picking him up, and then a funnier one of Shane picking Frank up.

Frank and Boogie are really going to be surprised and angry
    Oh, yeah!

+ Reply to Thread