+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie mentioned earlier that Dan didn't lie much on his season, which is why they can trust him.

...Is Boogie high? Why does he think he's a good player? Everyone in this game lies, but Dan lies a ton! He just makes it believable. On the flip side, I want Dan to lie to Boogie now, just so I can watch Boogers face when the realization sinks in that he's been screwed.

That would be fun.
    Punkin, andee and Moontat like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Frank is saying that the live feeders are probably saying, they are whispering and we can't hear them.

Boogie waves to the camera.

Boogie says that frank needs to keep talking to Danielle.

Frank wants to get Janelle to talk about coaches comp and then he can just say, "he will"

[B]Frank - "I love this game"[/B]

Boogie says it is great playing with him...He has great ideas.

This whole discussion with Frank this morning is what I really like about him. He totally "gets it", and the way he even gives Boogie thoughts about what to do if he gets kicked out of the game shows me that he is handling this game really well, and is not freaking out about the possiblity of being evicted. I realize Frank brought up this idea was to help save himself, but he said things the other day too about what people could do if he gets evicted, so he seems OK with it so far. I dont think he will be a basket case about it.

Time will tell whether or not he can keep this positive attitude.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-01-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Joe is cooking something very interesting He just blended up like 15 oatmeal cookies. He has sugar, sour cream, cool whip, maybe vanilla and avocado's out on the counter. I was thinking cookies....but the avo's have me confused.

Yes, I'm bored.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ahhhh ha!! It's avocado cheesecake! Never heard of such a thing.

Frank "I guess you missed the name of the show.....This is Baking with Block Buddies!"

I really do like Frank. I will be sad to see him go.
    JavaJo, Sticker and lilcountriegal like this.

Now Joe is really doing it up to the cameras......giving us his every move.

If you want to learn how to make avocado cheesecake....tune in now.

Umm. I can't imagine that Joe is allowed to have everything in that bowl.....he keeps licking his fingers

He just did it again. HELLO!!! BB!!! I KNOW he's not allowed to have avocados!!

Sorry for my 10,000 posts but no one else is posting

I'm reading elsewhere that Joe tasted his alfredo sauce he made last night as well. Come on BB. Rules are Rules. And I would rather see this guy go....sooooo um, Penalty Vote, please!
    CupidGuest, Mari79 and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    He just did it again. HELLO!!! BB!!! I KNOW he's not allowed to have avocados!!
    Reminds me of when Enzo was constantly sneaking little bits of food here + there. I too wish BB would keep this rule very strict with severe consequences of anyone who cheats about it. The way they let Enzo slide was ridiculous. I hope they crack down on this rule. However, it is fun to watch the HGs try to sneak around and get away with it.

For Joe, I have to believe that he is doing it on purpose and not just making an honest mistake because when people are on slop, it seems like they would be well aware of it.

+ Reply to Thread