+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dan finally asked Ian to leave the room. Now, Dan is asking Danielle if she really promised Janelle's team her vote. She is denying it. He's telling her to cut out the Shane stuff. "Everyone is freaking out tonight."

I hope Frank really does go tomorrow. The way he is acting tonight would make it hard for someone to try and get him out later. It is almost a friendly bullying.

Dan told Danielle to get ready for him to come into the game tomorrow. She says, are you going to try and beat me? He says, I'm going to try and get us both to the end. She is happy about this. She wants Shane with them too, but them for the final two. She says that everyone will be coming after him. She says that she's afraid that he will stop giving her advice because he will be playing against her. He says he will be working with her, so he will keep helping her. She says "you didn't give Memphis advice". He said that they made all their decisions together.

Oh brother. With all of her intense talking with Dan, Danielle can't stand not listening to Shane in the next room and commenting on it.
    Ian goes to bed in the have-not room and Dan says he feels bad for Ian because his coach doesn't give a damn about him. He keeps saying he feels bad for Ian because he likes him a lot. I wish he would take Ian under his wing, but he probably recognizes how dangerous Ian would be if he was sitting next to him at the end. If Dan is sitting with Danielle, he will win again for sure!
    Moontat likes this.

Britney just walked in and is in a bitchy mood. The DR must have wound her up or something. She was laughing earlier. She keeps saying she is so over it all. Eh, I don't believe that for a minute. She loves have material to be a mean girl.

oops, did Danielle tell Dan about being a nurse? Well, she must have because she is talking all about it now. She says she is used to taking care of people and saving lives. Somehow I don't think I'd like my life to be in her hands.

Danielle is talking about people who haven't signed waivers so the camera is off of them. So, I've moved on to Ashley and Wil in the arcade room. They were trashing Janelle and then Janelle walked in. She said they have been following her around (Frank). Wil is now telling Janelle how mad he is at Joe. He says that Joe backstabbed him and told Janelle that he is a liability. Janelle is trying hard to smooth over the waters. Wil says he will never trust Joe again, and Janelle says that Joe isn't untrustworthy, just stupid.

Back to Danielle and Dan - they changed subjects because Shane came in the room. He's laying there talking to them. Danielle is really wanting to change the vote and get rid of Joe, just to spite Janelle, but everyone is trying to keep her on course.

I would want Frank out just because of all the farting. He is gross! He will do it right by people eating and everything. He has no class.

Ian is rocking like a little boy without confidence

+ Reply to Thread