+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/1 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Um, Danielle....pretty sure just an hour ago Dan told you not to show your emotions to anyone...ANYONE....not even Britney.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Britney is guessing that Danielle is not a kindergarten teacher.....Danielle won't let up. Although, its obvious that she's lying. I think Danielle really likes that people think she's smart.

Dan is so gonna kick her butt for this

Britney is working Danielle trying to get her to tell her what she really is... She asks her PHD student, Masters Student, Med School, something with Science.. Danielle keeps denying that she is any of those that she is a Kindergarten Teacher... Britney just won't let up and keeps telling her she is lying and that she knows too much medical stuff to be a teacher.. She says you can tell me and if it gets out I am the only one that knows and you will know I told...

Danielle stayed strong and must have repeated 20 times I AM a Kindergaten Teacher... SO for once and only this once I will give Danielle credit for playing smart and not caving in to Britneys pressure and telling her anything.... Britney is the last one in this house I would trust... You know Britney would have used that against her at some point..

Really? You think Danielle did a good job at lying there? I thought it was SOOOO obvious that she was lying....which is why Britney persisted.

PS. Danielle says that Janelle is threatened by her. Uh huh. Okaaaay.

Danielle really drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Ditto.

She really enjoys being smart....sounding smart....acting smart.....even at the cost of outing her secret. And then when the conversation has finally gotten off her....she finds a way to make it about her again. I can't wait until Dan isn't her coach, so I don't have to root for her anymore.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 08-02-2012 at 02:51 AM.
    chickencounter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Britney is guessing that Danielle is not a kindergarten teacher.....Danielle won't let up. Although, its obvious that she's lying. I think Danielle really likes that people think she's smart.

Dan is so gonna kick her butt for this
    Yeah she isn't a great liar, and Britney could probably tell she was lying.... But at least she was smart enough to not admit to Britney that she has been lying about her profession..

Right now because she didn't admit to lying, Britney can only accuse her of lying or tell the house she knows that she is..... Since Danielle didn't admit it Britney has no way of proving she is liar.... Danielle need to keep playing it this way and NEVER admit to anyone that she did in fact lie... Once people know for sure that you lied about anything even this they brand everything you say from then on possibly not trustwothy..

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I can't stand her and Britney so much that I avoid their conversations. So, thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Ditto.

She really enjoys being smart....sounding smart....acting smart.....even at the cost of outing her secret. And then when the conversation has finally gotten off her....she finds a way to make it about her again. I can't wait until Dan isn't her coach, so I don't have to route for her anymore.
    And I Ditto your Ditto... To all of that... I am with you and Mari... I want her seperated from Dans game and her gone ASAP...
    ko_vixen, Mari79 and Moontat like this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Janelle is having a team meeting to hash things out and make everyone feel secure. I admire how Janelle took care of her team this week. She is not really doing what the other coaches have, by only focusing on one player. She obviously feels Wil is her strongest, but she also saved Ashley that one week and is constantly trying to work for all of them. I kind of hate to see this change to her being a player instead of a coach. I wish they would all stay coaches.

+ Reply to Thread