+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    The tears Janelle threw out there are not a good acting job.. And the, "You guys mean so much to me" sounded fake..

Notice she had a tissue ready to wipe the tears.. And the tears stopped within seconds..

Not exactly an Emmy winning performance...
    Yeah, I am totally convinced she is feeding him a bunch of BS. She is thinking of possibly coming in the game herself and is seeing him as a future competitor and not a team member at this point IMO. The part about doing everything in her power to keep him in the game was a little over the top...LOL

Will is also not being totally honest in his feelings about her....LOL

This is hilarious.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I've never seen Janelle play the crying-card before - has anyone else? I am glad to see her and Wil make up.

Wil is saying he wasn't angry he is just upset...

He also said the game and peoples gameplay would be totally different if there were no coaches... I have to agree with him on that...

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I've never seen Janelle play the crying-card before - has anyone else? I am glad to see her and Wil make up.
    No I haven't seen her play the crying card either... And she really sucks at it.... Sincere and soft just don't fit Janelle... She can't pull it off..

And Sticker you are right this is hilarious... And YES they are feeding each other FULL of BS...
    Sticker likes this.

It seems like there will be a fight started by Frank for sure. Janelle is always ready for a fight, so she's fine with it.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

She said she didn't even cry when her daughter was born. This was a complete act.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    She said she didn't even cry when her daughter was born. This was a complete act.
    Totally.... Janelle in the past and I am sure it hasn't changed is not warm and cuddly and emotional.... She is all business and competition and no emotion except for the tough girl personality...

That was such bull and anyone that has ever watched her knows it...

Don't you get the idea that Danielle just seethes with jealousy over Ashley? She is like a "frenemy",

It seems like there will be a fight started by Frank for sure. Janelle is always ready for a fight, so she's fine with it.
    Yes that is the real Janelle.. The yeah he wants to fight I don't care and I'll even call him out on it.......

Not this, "I am so upset and I shed 3 fake tears over you girl".... And I just happen to have a tissue ready in my pocket to dry them up with.... Yeah Right...

Don't you get the idea that Danielle just seethes with jealousy over Ashley? She is like a "frenemy",
    She is definately jealous and she seems to keep an eye on where Ashley is to make sure she isn't with SHane and trying to steal her man..

+ Reply to Thread