+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I think this could be very risky if Frank calls Joe out, as mentioned, because it will lead to calling Janelle out,
    and Wil could very well change his vote as noted above. OTOH, he keeps saying he is solid.

I wish Janelle and Wil would talk soon. Wasn't it just yesterday when they both said they loved each other?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

They got alcohol! Wooo!

Brit and Janelle were just talking for a while about if they come in the game, how they might need a coaches alliance, and therefore shouldn't target Boogie right away.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Brit and Frank talking again. She's still trying to talk him out of calling out Joe, he says again that the DR keeps pushing him to.

Then they start talking about how Janelle lies so much. Britney says she's been honest through this game, but that she read books on how to manipulate people before she came in the house (lol)
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Frank, Dan, + Boogie scheming how to best talk to Danielle. Frank is still very confident he has the votes, but there is some concern finally that I havent seen up till now. I agree that he seems to want to raise the pressure bar as the week gets closer to the vote.

Boogie and Frank and Dan talking. Ol' Dan is really playing a lot of people.
    Boogie says if Frank would go out and someone from his team wins HOH, he's putting a velvet rope at the bottom of the stairs and not letting any of "them" come up. This is what he thinks about when he's running he says...even though it's not going to happen.

Frank heard Joe tell someone that he thinks it's going pretty good. Frank asks, why would he say that?

Lots of Janelle trashing, though they admit she's got moxie. Dan says the fact that he knows Boogie outside of the house and not Janelle or Brit gives Boogie some points.

They plan to keep on Danielle throughout the next two nights to make sure they have her vote.

Sticker, right, a little bit of concern. (We posted at the same time.)
    I'm out for the night.
    Sticker likes this.

Janelle talking about how she spent 400.00 dollars on some hair extensions right before coming on the show, and she ruined them by putting them in the microwave after putting her hair products on them.

Ashley then pops off how she was going to buy some really nice hair extensions, but did not want to be like Rachel or "one of those types of girls" . Ashley does not realize she just cut down Janelle right to her face because that is exactly what Janelle did. LOL.

Sounds like Will had a small "fight" with Janelle. Will denies it was a fight, but agrees some words were said by Janelle to him, and he went "pfffttt".
    (Will talking with Shane)

Those 2 for sure are set on voting out Frank according to both of them. They are even going to lie to Frank if they have to and tell Frank he is safe.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-01-2012 at 01:17 AM.

uh oh.....Janelle trying to make up to Will now.

She is crying + balling now to Will......I think she is faking it to make up to him.

The tears Janelle threw out there are not a good acting job.. And the, "You guys mean so much to me" sounded fake..

Notice she had a tissue ready to wipe the tears.. And the tears stopped within seconds..

Not exactly an Emmy winning performance...
    Sticker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread