+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Well, he figures he has the votes from his teammies (Jenn, Ian), and he thinks he has a F3 deal with Shane and Danielle, and Danielle would be the 3rd vote to keep him, which is all he needs.

As a cushion, he feels like he's getting closer to Wil and might be able to sway Wil's vote too. And he's also thinking of blowing up the house with calling Joe out on all his lies, so he thinks he has a chance to stay with a 5-0 vote.
    Thanks Irish....I couldnt understand why he was so confident. Boy, he is so wrong in his assumptions....LOL

I think its possible that Frank could turn a few votes and maybe pull it off, but he needs to begin campaigning big time and find out where people stand.

Of course, people could lie directly to him, but at least he could go down trying. Its so odd to me, that he hasnt directly confronted each person about their vote yet.

Remember what happened to JoJo when she started campaigning too late.
    Debbie8863 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I think its possible that Frank could turn a few votes and maybe pull it off, but he needs to begin campaigning big time and find out where people stand.
    Of course, people could lie directly to him, but at least he could go down trying. Its so odd to me, that he hasnt directly confronted each person about their vote yet.
    Keep in mind too though that it's only Tuesday -- I think he knows enough about the game to know that there's such a thing as trying something too soon - people can always flip back.

From what I'm hearing, he's still talking about possibly calling Joe out for all his lies at some point.
    Debbie8863 and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Yeah, if he plays that card right about Joe, that may really help him. I am afraid he may get a little too "loud" and excited, and it may backfire if he doesnt stay calm. I am having a flashback to the Willie exchange.....If its anything like that, he may begin a reputation for himself that others may not like.

They are both "loud" people when trying to make a point. That should be FUN when it happens....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    We know she's a Nurse ... so can you imagine being attended by a an insecure nurse who's more interested in landing a hot doctor than helping to care for her patients?
    I'm not about to speculate on her skills as a nurse, she's probably quite good at it for all I know, but as long as she doesn't miss with the needles she can try and land all the hot doctors she wants.

Other than her insecurities she does seem like a perfectly nice girl, I must say.
    CupidGuest, Monte71 and JustJuls like this.

Brit's in full-on lecture mode to Shane again. This time up in HOH with Danielle and Dan there.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

so as we know, Brit and Janelle have been concerned about HOW they might get brought back.... they think it could be an endurance comp on Thursday night and they compete in it also. Janelle pointed out that if BB tells the coaches to dress comfortable on Thursday, the houseguests will realize what's happening, freak out, and change their vote to keep Frank in order to go after the coaches.

They have a possible way around that now -- when Brit, Shane, Dan, and Danielle were up in HOH a little while ago, Shane was talking about how he thinks they're bringing someone back (not a coach), and that he thinks when they go outside for the HOH comp on Thursday, there will also be a coaches comp, and Jodi, Kara, JoJo, and Frank will be there. Whichever coach wins gets to pick someone to bring back.

Dan piped up and said, yeah, or, it would be cool if we competed in the same comp. Shane was all "yeah yeah yeah"

that's our Dan, being smart, helping water that seed that would explain if the coaches are told to dress in sweats or whatever.

Brit just filled Janelle in about it too.

Danielle realized Shane was alone up in HOH so she went up there (of course). She pounced on top of him, as she does at least once a day, then he said "someone's coming" and she jumped up off him, then he laughed and said "just kidding"

HAHAHAHA. I swear CBS is missing out by not giving this the psycho edit.
    holly71, CupidGuest and JavaJo like this.

Brit just tried to talk Frank out of starting fireworks with Joe tonight. He said DR has been wanting him to do it.

doitdoitdoitdoit

boogie said he bets they will have an all stars in a year or two. Janie asks if Wil will do it and boogie said yes... he would hae done it this time if times were different...

+ Reply to Thread