+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    What is Britney trying to stir up? Does she know what she is doing telling Dani about Jani/Ashley? This will cause some issues!!
    I think she's trying to work Danielle and help plant seeds of mistrust with the others, so that when she comes into the game, Danielle might be on her side. I think that's also why she keeps talking about how Dan is pushing their buttons about stuff.

whatever it is.... it's annoying!!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fanatic

BB, there was absolutely no reason to have 4 feeds on Danielle...she's so boring, immature, needy, insecure and looking for a showmance. Not even a showmance to get ahead in the game just to get a man. If you want to expose yourself to 24hr TV at least try to win the money.

There is just a thing as just a pretty face and cast three in one season...Kara, Shane and Danielle.

At least we have the re-treads.

Now Joe talking tough about Frank. Pfft

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Danielle starting on the Shane thing so everyone run while you can
    yeah I can't even listen. She seemed all happy cause she had a talk with Shane to clear the air about how different he's been the last few days, how he used to hug her every morning, blah blah. She said he agreed and that he would be better.

Just like he and Brit talked about yesterday - he needs to do just enough to keep her happy but not too much that will end up hurting her.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Brit trashing Janelle to Danielle: Yeah, Brit, way to play on Danielle's insecurities.
    Brit trashing Ashley to Danielle: Same.

To me, along with game play, it's the same mean girl stuff, trying to be the best and the only female there.
    It seems odd to trash people you're in an alliance with at the moment. Brit even agreed that Janelle was
    flirting with Dan, the worst sin possible, except for flirting with Shane. What about the guy's role too?

I heard just a little of Wil talking to Joe, complaining about Janelle but seeming to secure his vote against Frank,
    telling Joe not to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Danielle still has her panties all in a wad STILL because of Dan joking last night that she looks 37 in her picture. Brit is egging her on. Danielle turns to Boogie and asks if he thinks she looks 37. He says no, and tells her Dan is just pushing her buttons, she says, no, he was serious.

This girl.... this girl....
    Alas, he's right. I could not believe it when I realized she was 23.

To be fair, you'll send more than few women into a tizzy by telling them they appear older than they actually are.

NOW she's in a tizzy cause Brit told her that Ashley said she (Danielle) was insecure and needed to feel important in the house, and that's the reason Ashley's been following her around so much this week.

Danielle pulled Ashley aside to ask her about the "wanting to feel important" comment. Ashley said she didn't mean it in a bad way, just that everything she says gets twisted around. Danielle tells her just to be careful of what you say because people will twist it.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Alas, he's right. I could not believe it when I realized she was 23.

To be fair, you'll send more than few women into a tizzy by telling them they appear older than they actually are.
    Worse is saying "You look good ... for your age"

It sounds as if she is really immature. At first I thought it was an act/role but the experts here told me definitely NOT.

Those in the house who believe she is a teacher will be checking to make sure it's not THEIR school district.

We know she's a Nurse ... so can you imagine being attended by a an insecure nurse who's more interested in landing a hot doctor than helping to care for her patients?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Good grief. I wish the girls would try to understand each other as individuals. With the guys it's so good to see that two people as different as Joe and Wil are now laughing together.

Janelle should understand that some of the females need almost constant support, read Danielle and they should understand that she is less emotional in her thinking and moods. Britney found that out by quizzing her a while back.

What a game, eh? A bunch of strangers living together and trying to trust each other.

Echo, on this:

"We know she's a Nurse ... so can you imagine being attended by a an insecure nurse who's more interested in landing a hot doctor than helping to care for her patients?"

I know! That doesn't sound too good, for a nurse. I knew one like that once, and she could be really mean too. She seemed to have a rather checkered job history.

+ Reply to Thread