+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Back to work after 5 glorious days off..... So I'm reading that Brit & Danielle are talking....Danielle is sharing with her that Wil & Janie got in a fight last night? Wil was really pissed at her and told Danielle (maybe?) that Janelle had told Ashley to go up to the HOH and cry....that it was all an act. Is anyone watching this or know anything about this fight last night?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Back to work after 5 glorious days off..... So I'm reading that Brit & Danielle are talking....Danielle is sharing with her that Wil & Janie got in a fight last night? Wil was really pissed at her and told Danielle (maybe?) that Janelle had told Ashley to go up to the HOH and cry....that it was all an act. Is anyone watching this or know anything about this fight last night?
    I heard her talking about the fight they had, And i know Janelle about 15 minutes earlier was talking to Brit about being worried about Wil's vote and that he wouldn't talk to her at all. But i missed the fight last night i guess.
    JustJuls likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

It wasn't really a "fight" - Wil was telling everyone he was mad at Janelle because she made that comment about how Wil would have been gone if she hadn't saved him and worked hard talking to Frank etc to help keep him safe.

That hurt Wil's ego and he started twisting it around that Janelle said she was doing all the work for him.

The thing about sending Ashley up to cry was Sunday night, part of Team Janelle's plan to get Shane to put Frank up at the veto ceremony - that was when she went up to Shane crying and that helped sway him to change his mind.
    Mari79 likes this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

and so now, Janelle and Britney are going to make up a lie to spread that Frank wanted to put Wil up last week. To try to fracture the budding friendship between Frank and Wil. My head is spinning.

I hadnt heard about a fight either... But this house could change alot between now and Thursday... And Danielle is a pretty unstable person to count on for the swing vote.... She is going to use this power this week to make everyone pay attention to her and milk it for all it is worth..

And as far as Wil I think he could turn on anybody... I think him and Danielle are alot alike... They need constant attention and praise or they get mad and will turn on you..
    andee likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

The site I read it on made it sound like Wil was upset and they used the word "fight"....so I was going by that.

I knew that the "thing" with Ashley was on Sunday....but this is what put Shane over the edge on getting Frank out. I think it makes a difference if it was genuine or an act. So now that Wil has outed that because of the "fight"....it could very well become a game changer.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

What bugs me though is Joe does nothing as far as trying to keep the votes or talk to Wil and maintain that relationship. He runs to Jani and tells her and she handles it for him. But, how many times has Joe said that he is playing independently of his coach....

I would be happy to see Joe go. I think Frank is playing a great game and would like to see him continue to play.
    andee likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I hate Joe too, but Boogie's coming back into this game this week and he and Frank are going to run the show and the troll is going to walk away a winner again. I hate that idea even more.
    Punkin, waywyrd, andee and 2 others like this.

Danielle still has her panties all in a wad STILL because of Dan joking last night that she looks 37 in her picture. Brit is egging her on. Danielle turns to Boogie and asks if he thinks she looks 37. He says no, and tells her Dan is just pushing her buttons, she says, no, he was serious.

This girl.... this girl....

I like Brit's hair wavy like this.

They're talking about sweet tea vodka.... man I love that stuff.

+ Reply to Thread