+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I definitely wont lose too much sleep if Frank goes, but I am just surprised that he seems so confident that he is not going. Am wondering how come he is not worried? Did someone give him a reason to think that Joe is the target by the house and not him?
    Well, he figures he has the votes from his teammies (Jenn, Ian), and he thinks he has a F3 deal with Shane and Danielle, and Danielle would be the 3rd vote to keep him, which is all he needs.

As a cushion, he feels like he's getting closer to Wil and might be able to sway Wil's vote too. And he's also thinking of blowing up the house with calling Joe out on all his lies, so he thinks he has a chance to stay with a 5-0 vote.
    Sticker likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Well, he figures he has the votes from his teammies (Jenn, Ian), and he thinks he has a F3 deal with Shane and Danielle, and Danielle would be the 3rd vote to keep him, which is all he needs.

As a cushion, he feels like he's getting closer to Wil and might be able to sway Wil's vote too. And he's also thinking of blowing up the house with calling Joe out on all his lies, so he thinks he has a chance to stay with a 5-0 vote.
    I wish he'd do it already so i could be entertained at least

I think Frank knows Joe is an easy target though.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

The camera was on Frank, Ashley, and Jenn laying by the pool, completely quiet, and all you can hear is the sound of car alarms going off behind them .Where the hell are they? In the middle of the CBS parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    The camera was on Frank, Ashley, and Jenn laying by the pool, completely quiet, and all you can hear is the sound of car alarms going off behind them .Where the hell are they? In the middle of the CBS parking lot?:rofl
    Pretty much.. That house is on the studio lot and I think is surrounded by other buildings and parking lots... Actually the house is a studio...
    Last edited by sonii82; 07-31-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    maude~flanders likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    The camera was on Frank, Ashley, and Jenn laying by the pool, completely quiet, and all you can hear is the sound of car alarms going off behind them .Where the hell are they? In the middle of the CBS parking lot?
    That is exactly where they are
    maude~flanders likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Janelle is getting worried because of what Joe said Wil is saying and Wil isn't talking to her recently.
    I hope she talks to him soon. After all she's done for Wil, what the heck is he thinking? He wants
    to play with the big boys?

Don't give up yet, Janelle and Brit!

Boogie said today that underneath the facade, Janelle is a cold, heartless player.
    I think Wil is very much the same, and has more than proven himself to be that.
    Last edited by andee; 07-31-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Well, he figures he has the votes from his teammies (Jenn, Ian), and he thinks he has a F3 deal with Shane and Danielle, and Danielle would be the 3rd vote to keep him, which is all he needs.As a cushion, he feels like he's getting closer to Wil and might be able to sway Wil's vote too. And he's also thinking of blowing up the house with calling Joe out on all his lies, so he thinks he has a chance to stay with a 5-0 vote.
    Actually that is even possible that could happen you never know what could go on between now and Thursday...

Look at how set against putting Frank up Shane was at first.. He didn't even nom him... Then in the course of one night Janelle and Wil got Shane to flip and put Frank up... If Frank and Boogie even sense danger they could work Shane and Danielle to flip it back and have Danielle keep him.. A lot could happen between now and Thursday to have Shane rethink that..

What the worry here is too is Boogie can be pretty persuasive... And who knows he may already be planning on hitting the campaign really hard on Wed and Thursday and just laying back calmly right now....

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Janelle is getting worried because of what Joe said Wil is saying and Wil isn't talking to her recently.
    I hope she talks to him soon. After all she's done for Wil, what the heck is he thinking? He wants
    to play with the big boys?

Don't give up yet, Janelle and Brit!

Boogie said today that underneath the facade, Janelle is a cold, heartless player.
    I think Wil is very much the same, and has more than proven himself to be that.
    I think Wil is exactly that... And I dont think he has shown all his true colors yet in the game.. I think he is just laying back right now trying to get along.. But look out later in the game I think he is going to do anything necessary to get to the end even if it means going back on what he has promised...

I don't like Wil as a player and I would never depend on or trust him in the game if I was playing it..
    andee likes this.

Danielle is talking trash to Brit about Janelle and her team. I think she's worried about Ash flirting with Shane, which underlies a lot of what she says and does.

I' m starting to think Dan's initial instincts about Danielle were right, that she was too aggressive, too out there, for him to want her on his team. He thought she wouldn't be discrete.

Then there's how much attention she needs. She says if Janelle's team doesn't talk to her soon she will reconsider her vote.

+ Reply to Thread