+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Alert: Danielle has Shane trapped in the arcade room. She is telling him how Janelle and Ashley were flirting with him and she's looking for some reassurance.

Oh, Britney and Boogie came in with a fake dollar bill from the coaches comp and are trying to get it to work on the claw machine. It keeps taking the bill and then spitting it back out. Now, they are all messing with the claw machine to try and get it to work. We keep getting fish because they are probably getting in trouble for it!

The fish are gone and now half the house is in the arcade room, but noone's touching the claw machine anymore. lol! They move on to playing with the robots. Danielle is still sitting as close to Shane as possible.

lol! Dan comes back in and replaces a robot on the table and Ian asks him how it worked. Dan said it worked well and it knocked over a cup of coffee on the counter. Ian: "Cool, did you clean it up?" Dan: "no" Ian: "Sweet"

Danielle has been telling everyone her favorite animals in order for quite a bit. She said that her favorite is a dolphin at least five times until everyone would listen. Britney said that she hasn't had a conversation about favorite animals since sixth grade.

Quack-gate continues. Frank and Jenn come in and start talking about Ashley and Ian's fight over his quacking. And, on the other camera, I see Ashley complaining about it to Joe. I must get to the truth of this situation. It is a complex riddle that I need to unwind before I can sleep tonight.
    Punkin likes this.

Dan and Janie in the have-not room discussing whether or not they trust each other. Joe and Ashley outside talking , but I can't hear Ashley. We get fish and she's gone. She must have taken off her mic for bed and was sent back to get it. yeah, here she comes with it on.

There was a fight over quacking?

I turn on the feeds to see Danielle pawing on Shane in the HoH bed. He's blowing her off as usual. Their interactions are so weird!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fanatic

Why did I do it. Read the fantastic recaps of Dan trying to set Danielle straight...She will not live happily ever after with Shane. "you will have one or two nights of passion, but you're not going to have a relationship."

So I had to hit the flashbacks. Danielle is whinging about the other girls in the house are staulking her and trying to get to her by flirting with Shane. Dan lets her know that Shane is a liabilty in Danielle winning the game. Danielle blows him off. He states that she's playing with emotion and she can't have emotional ties with anyone if she wants to win, that he doesn't want to lose $100K because of her jealousy. Danielle loved that. lol Danielle lists the girls that are purposely trying to test her and pick on her...all centred around Shane. So after Dan tells her she should stay away and she claims that will not be a problem. However we see later in the evening she is in bed with Shane pretending to be Mrs Vermont 2008. It's killing her....and she got kicked out of his bed and the HOH room again. LOL

She took 5 minutes to get from the bed to the door and even tried to out herself. "Do you believe I'm a Kindergarten teacher?" Shane: "sure, you wouldn't lie to me about something like that"...Danielle: "If I wasn't a kindergarten teacher, what do you think I would be?" Shane: "A stripper, we already discussed this" lol

Danielle always asks people what they think of her. Needy.
    Last edited by Downsey; 08-01-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Funny, I never ask people what they think of me. I'm too afraid they'll tell me!
    Punkin, Sun84, GabbyG and 1 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I guess she's never heard the expression "your opinion of me is none of my business!"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread