+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I think Dan and Britney are stupid to tell Shane and Danielle they are coming into the game. The coaches need to keep it quiet until it happens and act surprised. Then, the idea of them having a four person alliance is stupid too because there will be more newbies on the jury. They will need the other coaches. But, Shane just said they would be a good final four.
    Sticker and lilcountriegal like this.

They are going to end up flipping this vote again!!!

And the real reason that it is going to flip is because of jealousy and distrust of Janelle and her motives..

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Danielle tries so hard to be involved in all this strategy discussion and act like she is this best STATEGIST in the house, when really she has no clue what the heck she is doing and is stuggling to understand what Shane + Dan + Brittany are even talking about...LOL

Danielle throws in another comment about what if she wins HOH again.......Everyone goes like....."What? " Nobody is considering that as a possibility except Danielle....LOL
    So true! Shane can keep up with strategy talk with Dan and Brit, but Danielle is like the bad luggage that they are going to get stuck carrying around with them.
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    They are going to end up flipping this vote again!!!

And the real reason that it is going to flip is because of jealousy and distrust of Janelle and her motives..
    I agree. But, they may flip it a couple of more times by Thursday anyway. Shane wants them to bring back Kara if they get a chance to bring someone back. That's gonna get Danielle's panties in a bunch! I'm sure we will hear her whine about it later.

LMAO! Brit said that Jojo had lied about a bunch of things, and Shane said that Jojo was too classy for that! Yeah, she was a classy lady!
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I think Dan and Britney are stupid to tell Shane and Danielle they are coming into the game. The coaches need to keep it quiet until it happens and act surprised. Then, the idea of them having a four person alliance is stupid too because there will be more newbies on the jury. They will need the other coaches. But, Shane just said they would be a good final four.
    They actually had said they were going to keep that to themselves at least Britney and Janelle had said that.. Because if it got out they figured the newbies would keep Frank if they found out...

Now that Britney wants it flipped again she is blabbing it.. Isn't this exactly how Britney started losing Willie's trust he had in her, and thats when he started getting him riled up and not listening to her, is when she told him about this... Did she not learn her lesson the first time around about keeping certain info to yourself...

Now we have Britney re-hashing the idea that Wil may not vote out Frank. Here comes the flip!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I agree. But, they may flip it a couple of more times by Thursday anyway. Shane wants them to bring back Kara if they get a chance to bring someone back. That's gonna get Danielle's panties in a bunch! I'm sure we will hear her whine about it later.
    That is who Shane wanted to stay.. He would have traded Danielle in a minute to keep Kara in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    They actually had said they were going to keep that to themselves at least Britney and Janelle had said that.. Because if it got out they figured the newbies would keep Frank if they found out...

Now that Britney wants it flipped again she is blabbing it.. Isn't this exactly how Britney started losing Willie's trust he had in her, and thats when he started getting him riled up and not listening to her, is when she told him about this... Did she not learn her lesson the first time around about keeping certain info to yourself...
    Obviously not since she keeps trying to stress everyone out and keep them paranoid
    maude~flanders and Sticker like this.

I gotta give Frank a ton of Kudos + credit for handling being on the block and even handling the possiblity of getting kicked out. When he was talking with Boogie earlier, he even threw out some scenerios for Boogie if he gets evicted. I think he is handling it better than anybody I have ever seen (so far). We will have to see how he handles it if he finds out for sure he is leaving, but so far, he is realy good about it.

+ Reply to Thread