+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 7/31 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Danielle pulled Dan aside to bitch about Ashley and Britney. She says she can't get away from them. Now, she is talking to Dan about Frank. He tells her that she is good with Boogie and Frank. She is now asking if she should change sides. They are talking about that now.
    Danielle says, about the girls, especially Janelle, that they want her to vote with them but then they keep doing things to personally piss her off. He asks for examples and it's all about Shane. Dan calls her jealous and tells her to stop liking him right now. She's getting pissed off. He says she's not going to get Mr. Vermont, and she gets really mad.

Dan is totally calling Danielle out on her behavior with Shane. I am so glad. She's reacting like a snotty little teenage girl, as usual.
    Sticker likes this.

Dan sounds like he is trying to get her to keep Frank now.. He is saying that he would rather work with Boogies team not Janelles... Danielle says the Janelle is making her mad she is trying to force Ashley on Shane.... Dan tells she is jealous and he doesn't want to lose the money over jealousy....

This vote could still flip before Thursday both Dan and Brit seem to be backing off working with Janelle and if Janelle gets her all riled up over Ashley stealing Shane Danielle wont' work with her either..... So Frank might end up staying.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

OMG, this girl drives me bonkers. "Ashley is like stalking me!"

Really?
    sonii82 and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

If only Dan had seen all the times she has completely thrown herself on top of Shane and basically begged him to touch her!! Now, she is trying as hard as she can to make up reasons why she doesn't like Janelle. She says she is soooo mad! lol! They are making her sooo mad! Dan is telling her to phrase her emotions better and trying to teach her to play a better social game. It's not gonna happen, Dan!

Just more Janelle bashing and whining. Her eyes are green! Girl, do you think anyone thinks you are anything but jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Dan is totally calling Danielle out on her behavior with Shane. I am so glad. She's reacting like a snotty little teenage girl, as usual.
    Yes, TOTALLY. Danielle is such in denial....she actually told Dan she is not jealous and wouldn't even admit to Dan that she liked Shane a little more than a friend......Geeez.....TOTAL DENIAL that girl.

Danielle said that she is not going to let anything get in her way of winning the money, and Dan is trying to convince her that she is doing just that by getting emotionally attached to Shane. Danielle is in denial about it. She honestly doesnt think she is doing any of that.......Geeez. She needs to see the BB therapist to help her win this game.

Dan is a GREAT COACH. He needs someone that can listen to him though....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    And he is right... Every decision she is making is all about what her emotions are about Shane and who she is jealous of... She is totally acting like a teenage girl...

I am betting Dan is kicking himself for picking this totally immature girl for his team... He is probably wishing he had picked Ian or Jenn.. Far less drama and way more coachable...
    Sticker likes this.

Danielle has a weird complex

She's always saying Frank is trying to hit on me, Ashley is stalking me. It's like not everything is about you
    sonii82 likes this.

Daneille to Dan....."I am too scared to throw the next HOH". Dont worry Danielle, you wont win it anyway even if you try. LOL
    Moontat and sonii82 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    OMG, this girl drives me bonkers. "Ashley is like stalking me!"

Really?
    She thinks the whole house is stalking her... Earlier when she was in the bedroom with Dan and Britney.. Janelle entered the bedroom then left a minute later she told them that they (Janelles team) was stalking her and that she hadn't had a minute alone all day....

What a drama queen.... It is all about her isn't it..

+ Reply to Thread