+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 7/22 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/22 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/22 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Status update as we start the day - at this point it looks like a given that Danielle will be the replacement nominee. Boogie/Frank think it's a week too early to take a shot at Janelle's team ("scatter the rats" they call it).

But whereas yesterday afternoon it looked like Danielle would be the target over JoJo, as of late last night it appears Danielle might have a chance. Janelle keeps talking about how great JoJo would do in an endurance HOH comp, which will be coming up soon. Janelle, Wil, and Ashley think if JoJo is gone, they could get Danielle and Shane on their side to go after Boogie's team. They decide to NOT mention this plan to Joe because of his big mouth.

Let's tune in today and see how many times this changes!

We still don't know for sure if the POV ceremony will be today or tomorrow.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Britney up and looks really sick. She was curled up on the couch in the bathroom for a while, holding her stomach. Now out in the backyard bundled up in the hammock.

now she's gotten up out of the hammock and gone into the DR. everyone else is still asleep

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Britney up and looks really sick. She was curled up on the couch in the bathroom for a while, holding her stomach. Now out in the backyard bundled up in the hammock.
    Just checking out the caps...ohhhh boy have I been there. Worst feeling in the history of all time.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

In past seasons the POV meeting has typically been held on Mondays. They need at least one more day to change their minds about putting one of Janie's team up. Her group would be majority vote.
    GO DAN!!

they got their wakeup call about 10 am. Britney telling the group outside that she has really bad cramps.

Frank says if Julie Chen asks him a question on the live show about what made Willie snap, he'll answer, "well, Julie, he became a have-not and couldn't eat his froot loops"
    Mari79 likes this.

They're certainly giving skippy's fish finger a workout this morning

inside lockdown (odd for a Sunday).

Boogie up in HOH listening to music and watching the spyscreen, most of the others are sitting around the dining table with fun random chit chat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast