+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 7/22 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 7/22 BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Trash talking about Jojo from Boogie, Jen, and Joe outside. They are right about all of it.
    JavaJo likes this.

starting to rehash the Willie fight and how much they wish they could see the show, then we get fish.

ok, I think I may die of boredom! Inside, they are talking about how great Amazon.com is, and outside, they are practicing throwing those balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I love the way you think.
    I, like many, can't believe I am going to say this but Boogie is doing a great job at being a coach. This conversation has been very enlightening as to where these guys heads are.

Dan is planning to play a game of chess with Janie tonight and talk to her about Danielle teaming up with them. When he tells her that Danielle would put Frank up, he is going to lean on the big chess piece so Boogie can watch her facial expressions on the HOH tv.
    I must say Boogie is playing brilliantly. Dan didn't even have much of a clue, unless he's playing more of the underdog than he thinks he is, that Danielle isn't even marked to go. Boogie waited until Dan was really running scared until he officially invited him to team up. Boogie will go after Janelle when he has more players in place for a sure thing. Dan is on board. The chess game is set.

Hmm, isn't Dan with Janelle's team?
    Emerald Fox likes this.

Trixie and Pixie are going to take a bubble bath in HOH. A treat for the male feed watchers. Maybe they will do some Jojo bashing and it will entertain the rest of us.

Ashley - are there any razors in here?
    Janie - no offense, but I don't want to be in the bath with you when you shave.

Uh, yeah... that would be kind of gross.

Ashley is playing pretty smart. I noticed she has been allowing herself to be groomed by Janelle, America's Sweetheart.

I'm glad they turned off the water. I couldn't hear them very well. Who was Ashley talking about?

Janie and Ashley talking about trying to backdoor Frank next week. Janie is planning, but she is smart because she talks about how she likes Frank and feels bad about it, but because of Boogie....

BB over the loudspeaker: "HEY, I said to knock it off!!!" lol! I've never heard them get that pissy!

Janie saying that nobody in the house knows how smart Ashley is, and that she needs to keep playing the "little lamb" act. They also say that Jenn is a complete floater.

Apparently, Willie told Ashley that he would be in power every week, and that he had a special power.

Also, Danielle gets jealous when Ashley talks to Shane. She gives her a look, like "Stay away from my man!" Danielle is completely paranoid that she is leaving next and she asked Ashley to pray with her the other night that she wouldn't leave.

They think that Wil will not be a team player in the end. He had no problem getting rid of Kara so easily. They think he is ruthless and that he will turn on them later on in the game. Janelle says that he makes her nervous because he is a different kind of player than her because she would never vote out her friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast