+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie is saying they are 50/50 as far as who to get rid of Danielle or Jojo....but more so Jojo. So far so good, but we have SOOOO long to go.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Frank + Shane would make a strong team in the physical comps......It will be interesting if Shane can keep his promise to not say anything about this to ANYONE. That is a tough thing to do in this house.

Boogie>>>>>"It is not hard to start trouble with my reputation" LMAO

Haha, Joe just came up with my random shuffle of players at 8

Janelle is telling Wil, Boogie and Ian that the was on probation when she was younger...she was a little rebel, hanging with the tough girls and skipping school....she was sent to an all girls boot camp because she ran away from home and her mom called her probation officer. During the boot camp they went on this major hiking trip in the winter in Michigan where they slept in the snow and then when they were done with that they had to do a week of camping by themselves. She was in the boot camp for three months.

Never knew this about her.

Thats interesting about Janelle. Those "boot camps" usually end up helping people quite a bit in the long run.

It reminds me of a time when I was in the boy scouts and they had us camping at a nice mountanous area in the winter, but had us sleeping in a nice indoor wharehouse building for comfort. Me and another guy started shooting paper clips with rubber bands, and was warned to stop. Of course, we had to shoot 1 or 2 more after the warning, and we got kicked out to a tent in the freezing cold. It was too cold to sleep, and we shivered all night long. I learned a valuable lesson that night. Respect authority + Listen to your elders.....LOL

BBAD over for me, so cant provide any more input, but been catching up on yesterday's events.....wowza.....And to think I was feeling sorry for Willie....Geeezzz

+ Reply to Thread