+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I wish Danielle would come at Frank with a different angle....instead of just assuming she's going up and giving reasons as to why she shouldn't go, she needs to give reasons why she shouldn't even be going on the block.
    JavaJo and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Danielle is doing a good job talkiing to Frank. Telling him to not to vote her off, because Dan is her coach.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

But she's not even on the block yet!!! She needs to give reasons why to put other people up! Don't even get ON the block. She's lying down and just letting him put her up. Its stupid.
    JavaJo, carolinamom12 and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Frank said he was not going to put Janelle team up, because they stood behind when he was on the block....But it is BB, so who knows?

Well I wish they would do something. This coach thing is failing. Making one coach give up a player right off the bat was stupid. If they had more players than they needed, they could have done a double eviction later down the road.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo
    Well I wish they would do something. This coach thing is failing. Making one coach give up a player right off the bat was stupid. If they had more players than they needed, they could have done a double eviction later down the road.
    Corrected post I meant to reply to above.

No doubt. I am still upset that Jodi had to leave. The poor girl was so excited to get on BB, and then gets punted out the door before even getting to sleep in the house. It was stupid and upsetting for everyone, even the fans of the show.
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-22-2012 at 01:36 AM.
    Moontat likes this.

I think a good twist would be that a coach gets to enter the game after all of his/her players have been evicted so if Danielle is out on Thursday , then surprise houseguests-Dan is in.

I really love Dan, but as others said, he is playing his old game, throwing comps.
    I don't think it'd be right to have someone come back now, to save Dan. I think maybe
    there'd be a way for Dan to come back in later, maybe after another coach is out.

Let's face it--Boogie and Frank would love to keep Dan. He and his team haven't
    let him do that. OTOH, I wouldn't mind if JoJo went.

I don't think reshuffling teams is fair at this point. Some people chose smarter and
    are playing smarter. Brit certainly tried to manage Willie but couldn't. I'm
    not even sure Boogie or Dan could have done it. Dan made a wise choice not
    picking him. The only even slightly unfair thing for any of the coaches is that Willie blew
    himself up, which was unexpected for any player.
    Last edited by andee; 07-22-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post

I don't think reshuffling teams is fair at this point. Some people chose smarter and
    are playing smarter.
    I don't know...they only got to talk to these people for a short time before they got to choose. That wasn't really fair, either...then again, nothing usually is in BB..lol.
    Sticker likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Daniel + Janelle + Ashley putting on lots of makeup + throwing a little game talk in. Daniel is such a worry wort, she is going to get herself voted out of the game just because people are getting so tired of her worrying so much, they may as well evict her. She is going to "will" herself out...LOL

+ Reply to Thread