+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 196
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey Mari79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Diary Room
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,929

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    I hope Kara comes back in Thursday or something major happens to save Danielle
    I'm not ready to see Dan leave
    Debbie8863 likes this.

  2. #142
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    22,269

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I hope Kara comes back in Thursday or something major happens to save Danielle
    I'm not ready to see Dan leave
    I'm banking on the fact that Allison Grodner doesn't want to lose any of her coaches this early. We've never seen anything that officially says a coach leaves when their players leave. pleaseohpleaseohplease
    Mari79 and carolinamom12 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

  3. #143
    FORT Fogey smartguy24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,545

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I'm banking on the fact that Allison Grodner doesn't want to lose any of her coaches this early. We've never seen anything that officially says a coach leaves when their players leave. pleaseohpleaseohplease
    I agree. As I recall Dan is one of her "favorites" so I can't see them letting him be decimated and/or eliminated this early.

    I just want to know how they're going to prevent that.

  4. #144
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    22,269

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    I agree. As I recall Dan is one of her "favorites" so I can't see them letting him be decimated and/or eliminated this early.

    I just want to know how they're going to prevent that.
    If I was in charge ( ) I would do something like, the first coach who loses all his players gets to pick 1 (or maybe 2) players from another team. (If it's 2, they'd have to be from 2 separate teams).

    OR, go ahead and just do a complete reshuffle. Coaches comp on Friday, they get to draft new teams, draft order being the order they finish in the competition.
    Emerald Fox and Mari79 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

  5. #145
    FORT Fogey Mari79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Diary Room
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,929

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    If I was in charge ( ) I would do something like, the first coach who loses all his players gets to pick 1 (or maybe 2) players from another team. (If it's 2, they'd have to be from 2 separate teams).

    OR, go ahead and just do a complete reshuffle. Coaches comp on Friday, they get to draft new teams, draft order being the order they finish in the competition.
    I like the way you think Irish, my brain was sort of going in that direction since we're going to be down to an even 8 after this week (If my Math is correct)

  6. #146
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,576

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    If I was in charge ( ) I would do something like, the first coach who loses all his players gets to pick 1 (or maybe 2) players from another team. (If it's 2, they'd have to be from 2 separate teams).

    OR, go ahead and just do a complete reshuffle. Coaches comp on Friday, they get to draft new teams, draft order being the order they finish in the competition.
    Yup, I think my idea of the random reshuffle is the best. But that also won't work this Thursday...IF someone comes back in the game. So I'm hoping someone comes back (Kara) and then shuffle it up the following week.
    Mari79 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  7. #147
    FORT Fogey lilcountriegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steeler Country
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Honestly, I think its way too early to put someone back in. The only one to choose is Kara... there needs to be at least two more people evicted before they toss someone back in. I think they'l shuffle the remaining teams to keep the coaches in until someone returns.

  8. #148
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    22,269

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    I think I'd rather see a new draft instead of a random draw. It could really stir up a lot more drama than a draw. Especially if they did something like say their first pick CANNOT be someone from their previous team...
    Mari79 and carolinamom12 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

  9. #149
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,230

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Janelle is a favorite of AG, too...and she's sitting really pretty at the moment. Would AG be willing to throw her under the bus to help Dan out?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BB Land
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Yeah, I see them doing something like changing team. Like that other reality tv show!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.