+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I hope Kara comes back in Thursday or something major happens to save Danielle
    I'm not ready to see Dan leave
    Debbie8863 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I hope Kara comes back in Thursday or something major happens to save Danielle
    I'm not ready to see Dan leave
    I'm banking on the fact that Allison Grodner doesn't want to lose any of her coaches this early. We've never seen anything that officially says a coach leaves when their players leave. pleaseohpleaseohplease
    Mari79 and carolinamom12 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I'm banking on the fact that Allison Grodner doesn't want to lose any of her coaches this early. We've never seen anything that officially says a coach leaves when their players leave. pleaseohpleaseohplease
    I agree. As I recall Dan is one of her "favorites" so I can't see them letting him be decimated and/or eliminated this early.

I just want to know how they're going to prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    I agree. As I recall Dan is one of her "favorites" so I can't see them letting him be decimated and/or eliminated this early.

I just want to know how they're going to prevent that.
    If I was in charge ( ) I would do something like, the first coach who loses all his players gets to pick 1 (or maybe 2) players from another team. (If it's 2, they'd have to be from 2 separate teams).

OR, go ahead and just do a complete reshuffle. Coaches comp on Friday, they get to draft new teams, draft order being the order they finish in the competition.
    Emerald Fox and Mari79 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

If I was in charge ( ) I would do something like, the first coach who loses all his players gets to pick 1 (or maybe 2) players from another team. (If it's 2, they'd have to be from 2 separate teams).

OR, go ahead and just do a complete reshuffle. Coaches comp on Friday, they get to draft new teams, draft order being the order they finish in the competition.
    I like the way you think Irish, my brain was sort of going in that direction since we're going to be down to an even 8 after this week (If my Math is correct)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yup, I think my idea of the random reshuffle is the best. But that also won't work this Thursday...IF someone comes back in the game. So I'm hoping someone comes back (Kara) and then shuffle it up the following week.
    Mari79 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Honestly, I think its way too early to put someone back in. The only one to choose is Kara... there needs to be at least two more people evicted before they toss someone back in. I think they'l shuffle the remaining teams to keep the coaches in until someone returns.

I think I'd rather see a new draft instead of a random draw. It could really stir up a lot more drama than a draw. Especially if they did something like say their first pick CANNOT be someone from their previous team...
    Mari79 and carolinamom12 like this.

Janelle is a favorite of AG, too...and she's sitting really pretty at the moment. Would AG be willing to throw her under the bus to help Dan out?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Yeah, I see them doing something like changing team. Like that other reality tv show!

+ Reply to Thread