+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

If Dan goes,(he should not have thrown comps) I will go! I just can't find a favorite this season, I do like Danielle.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I read that Shane suggested to Danielle that she lie to Boogie and Frank and say that Janie's team is planning on going after him next week. While this is a good idea in the theory....this could really bite her in the butt and lead to her eviction.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

How nice of Joe to list off tonights menu items to all the have nots Creamed Spinach, Pork and something else

Ive been sitting on Ian's feed. Skippy zoomed in on him rocking a few times. I have to say, just watching his facial expressions, and his darting eyes, failure to hold eye contact for any period of time, the way he talks, etc., i have to agree with someone who said he is a high functioning autistic.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Ive been sitting on Ian's feed. Skippy zoomed in on him rocking a few times. I have to say, just watching his facial expressions, and his darting eyes, failure to hold eye contact for any period of time, the way he talks, etc., i have to agree with someone who said he is a high functioning autistic.
    He was talking about stimming the other night when he was alone outside in the hammock, saying how he can't stop. I think that probably pretty much confirms it.

In other news, Frank has to be the gassiest houseguest ever. He does not stop farting.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Brits been talking to herself in the bathroom. She says "So far, BB12 was a lot more fun."

bha

I agree, no one is my favorite either. Most I don't care for and I really don't like having the four coaches there at all, even though it was nice to see these four again. This season at this time is a wash out. Hopefully, production will do something fast even it means do something with these coaches.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    He was talking about stimming the other night when he was alone outside in the hammock, saying how he can't stop. I think that probably pretty much confirms it.

In other news, Frank has to be the gassiest houseguest ever. He does not stop farting.
    \

He truly is the gassiest. I like Frank so far, he may be my default fave...not sure yet. I am a Dan fan but I just think he should have switched his game up this time around because the judges know how he played...plus he put the book out. But I remember many times during his season I held my breath and he pulled through. I cannot stand Joe, everything about him irritates me. I think he wants Danielle out because he is threatened by Dan...not her. He is so pompous and I hope people realize soon how strong he is....
    andee likes this.

Why all the food Joe?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    On other shows they've brought contestants back if someone else had to leave for family reasons, etc. Most recently I recall it on Project Runway a season or two ago? So there's a bit of a precedent.

Where's smartguy?
    Napping like Mike Boogie.

Cool rumour, alas I don't believe it.

Would they bring somebody back live on Thursday? Or would they do it randomly so feeders get to see it first?

+ Reply to Thread