+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Hope the idea of Danielle changes by Monday's ceremony. But then again things change every 5 minutes in the BB house.
    GO DAN!!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Boogie's fallen asleep, Dan and Frank still chatting. THey discuss the draft and Dan's picks. Frank asks why he didn't take Willie, he says cause Willie flat out lied to me face the first 30 minutes in the house (about being a Hantz). Says if he had just said yeah, he's my brother, he might have taken him. But not because he lied.
    andee likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I just can't believe that Dan has gotten himself in this predicament again. I understand that throwing comps in the beginning of his season worked for him, but this isn't the same season. Danielle needed to win HOH.....if not HOH, then Dan REALLY needed to win the Coaches comp and apparently could've beat Janelle. I just don't understand what he is thinking right now.
    CupidGuest and Debbie8863 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

And I would like to add that it's pretty unfair that Frank gets to get rid of two people this week. I understand that he didn't get Willie out. But he was his target. Another one is just a plus.

Dan and Britney are both working to try to get Frank/Boogie to put up a member of Janelle's team
    CupidGuest likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Dan and Britney are both working to try to get Frank/Boogie to put up a member of Janelle's team
    I sincerely hope this works as I want to see Dan for a little while longer. If he manages to squeak by another week I hope he changes his strategy a bit.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

BB gave the have-nots thin pads to put on their beds

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    They have to go the approach of....Do you want to be the first to strike or do you want her to? Cause she'll do it next week!

NOW Danielle is crying

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    They have to go the approach of....Do you want to be the first to strike or do you want her to? Cause she'll do it next week!
    yeah, it's really the only play they have. Frank made a good point though about one reason it's too early -- Janelle's team stepped up and helped save him last week, so he feels like it would be super shady to turn on them so quickly.

But the way Dan and Brit have played it so far is great -- Boogie always says he doesn't like the game to be boring and predictable.

PLUS you KNOW his ego will want to take a shot at Janelle before she gets him. DR will probably get in his ear to remind him of that too

+ Reply to Thread