+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/21 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ya know....what I don't understand is....why would Joe be so concerned about Dan? The coaches aren't coming back in the game, right Joe? "I don't worry about things until they happen!" Is he really threatened by Danielle? Why not knock Brit down to one. Dan & Brit both at one is pretty good.
    CupidGuest and TheIrishEyes like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Brit is hammered.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Boogie, Dan, and Britney are cracking me up right now!!! This would be so much more fun overall if they all just knew they weren't coming in the game.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Boogie advises Dan (with brit there too) to just hang back a little this week and not go too crazy with the game talk, because it'll just ramp up the paranoia among the newbies of Dan coming into the game.

Boogie also makes the point to Brit and Dan that part of him thinks, if they do come back in the game, it would be better to have the 4 of them to band together against the newbies, so therefore, keep them both alive with 1 player instead of knocking 1 of them out.

I saw that bit about Kara and Rachel too, that implied they were coming in.
    I doubt if Rachel would stay long. Hope not.

Irish: Why does Boogie think it would it be good for the coaches to keep all the coaches in the game if the coaches weren't playing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Irish: Why does Boogie think it would it be good for the coaches to keep all the coaches in the game if the coaches weren't playing the game?
    He's saying in case they do. The coaches all seem to think it's a 50/50 chance they're coming in.

There ya go Brit ....to Boogie: "You're going to take this week and this season and make it boring?" With a cute little smile.

"I'm not proposing anything...I'm just sayin' I know Mike Boogie and Mike Boogie doesn't back down."

He replies with "I think it would take one more week to have this conversation."

OMG Brit - says she wants to make one last comment before she goes back to normal (ie, sobers up)

"Boogie, I watched season 2. I watched All Stars. I didn't come here to watch you nap"

CupidGuest and JavaJo like this.

Brit: "Before I'm totally back to normal.....Mike Boogie, I watched season 2....loved it....watched season 7....loved it. I didn't come here to watch you nap! go get dirty! why am I in the guac?!!? who are you?"

She's totally drunk

+ Reply to Thread