+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: 7/20 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/20 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    If Brit were smart, she would trade Willie for Ian. Stick Boogie with Willie and force him and Frank to either work together or force Frank to evict his own team member. Give Boogie the big old
    I like this idea. I think that this is a brilliant strategy to make Frank and Willie teammates, but I'm nervous that it would hurt Shane in the long run. I think he's someone to watch for his phyicality in game challenges.

Ian is intelligent and a super fan of the game. I wouldn't count him out. Sure, he's socially awkward, but I think that part of that is nerves and as people start relaxing he is going to come out of the blue and surprise people. He could potentially be an honorary Renegade if he plays his cards right and peak at the right time.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Is Brit talking to herself in the have-not room or is someone in there with her?

Its already been hinted that no matter what, Brit is screwed this week. if she traded Willie for Ian, they would evict Shane. If she saves Willie, they evict Shane. If she saves Shane, they evict Willie. Its either going to be Shane or Willie this week, regardless of whose team they are on. If she traded Willie for Ian this week, best case scenario, it would grant him a couple week pass in the house. If she did any kind of trading, it would have to be for Danielle. Brit isnt in the position right now to piss off everyone else in the house. She has the three largest targets in the house on her team.

What she SHOULD do is just cut her losses. If she wins the coaches challenge, save Shane. Cut her losses with Willie, start working on Shane's relationships in the house since he's the lesser loose cannon and let Willie walk out the door this week. Her biggest mistake was sharing her "what ifs" to someone as paranoid as that man. She learned her lesson, now she needs to fix her own mistake and cut him loose.

He's the anchor that is going to sink her ship.
    holly71, Mari79, JustJuls and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Is Brit talking to herself in the have-not room or is someone in there with her?
    She was alone. They ticked me off when they switched feeds because she was running through her options and giving us a glimpse of what she's thinking...damn you Skippy!
    Mari79 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Love how Boogie is talking about Brittany with Dan right now. Love this quote," she swallowed her medicine and took it!"

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Boogie to Brittany, "I think your options right now are to swallow your medicine and take it!"

I can't believe I'm saying this but, I actually agree with Boogie that it would definitely not be a good idea to let Willie get into the jury house.
    Last edited by bearwme1; 07-20-2012 at 04:02 PM.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Janelle bashing going on between Brit, Shane, and Ashley
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

it's funny how they all keep coming back to the thing about "why are there keyholes if the coaches aren't coming back"

Hmmm, maybe just to stir up paranoia among everybody?
    Mari79 likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Brit and Dan. Dan asks what he needs to do to make sure she doesn't take Danielle. Brit says, "Dan, it wouldn't benefit me"

Quote Originally Posted by diva211 View Post
    Ian is intelligent and a super fan of the game. I wouldn't count him out. Sure, he's socially awkward, but I think that part of that is nerves and as people start relaxing he is going to come out of the blue and surprise people.
    There was an interesting observation last night on another site. Ian was doing a lot of squirming and flapping his hands while on the hammock by himself and explaining by talking to the feeds that he was "stimming". One of the posters there is teacher of special needs kids. "Stimming" is a term that refers to self-stimulation movements used by people with autism or aspbergers (sp?) syndrome to calm themselves. She says that it is also demonstrated in his darting eye movements, nail biting and little dancing moves. He is obviously a very high functioning autistic and an obvious advantage is his eidetic memory. He is slowly becoming more comfortable and relaxed with the group and will need these calming strategies less as his nervousness abates. I think he's adorable and charming in his own way and hope he might even win. If not the big prize, he could take fan favorite (sorry, Jojo, not gonna happen for you) if he can hang in long enough. I was impressed that he was the only one to call Willie out for his use of the "N" word the other night when he was going nuts. It was very brave of him to stand up when Ash, Brit and Jojo didn't even blink an eye, and they all heard it. He's got hero status in my eyes for that!

+ Reply to Thread