+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: 7/20 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/20 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Could someone please pm me the link to that video? Thanks!
    Count your blessings!

Just read on another site, that Joe kept taunting Willie after the feeds went out. This was what the hg's said after the feeds came back. As much as I dislike Willie's behavior, Joe's was not much better! Joe was running behind Willie, provoking him,he told the other hg's he was going to, and he did! If someone like Willie is this mad, you should just avoid him at all costs! Not make the situation worse.

Gut, all I did was go to youtube and search for Brandon Hantz. It was right on top.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Irish, that was amazing!! Thank you for transcribing all of that. I will definitely be watching on flashback. Dan is the reason for me to watch this season....unfortunately I don't have anyone else.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I missed a whole day! Gotta go to flashback after I catch up with today's posts. Wowza!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Just read on another site, that Joe kept taunting Willie after the feeds went out. This was what the hg's said after the feeds came back. As much as I dislike Willie's behavior, Joe's was not much better! Joe was running behind Willie, provoking him,he told the other hg's he was going to, and he did! If someone like Willie is this mad, you should just avoid him at all costs! Not make the situation worse.
    That's true, I watched it start before the feeds cut out. After Willie left the HOH, Joe was bragging he could get under his (Willie's) skin, and Janelle was going like "do it, do it!" She was thrilled at the idea. The feeds cut, but later one of the HG's (Ian?) was telling how Joe and Janelle then ran downstairs - Willie was really building up steam and trying to get into the DR, I think he was really trying to hold back from what I saw before the feeds went out. Apparently Joe got his wish and got under Willie's skin

I honestly think that if Joe and Janelle had stayed in the HOH room and not gone after Willie, he would have calmed down and none of this would have happened. Boooooo Joe/Janelle - mean team.

Joe, Frank, and Boogie (maybe Janelle, too) all knew that Willie had admitted to having served time in jail (he said 3 days or 3 months, can't remember, sorry) for beating up his ex-girlfriend's lover, and he said it was the worst mistake he'd ever made - he either told this to Frank or Joe, I watched it. With the HG's knowing that and THEN J&J running after him like that, they have to share some of the blame in what occurred, in my opinion.

Also, I think these are the things that got Willie into his destructive spiral: He'd been lied about (making fun of Wil, being homophobic), He'd been lied to (it was Janelle's idea to split the votes, but he got the blame), and it seems that it was obvious that in the Coaches Challenge Brit, Boogie, and Dan threw it to Janelle, who put Willie, Shane, and JoJo on slop. While Willie had earlier told Britney he knew he was going to be nominated and he could win the POV, he also offered to be put on slop if need be. So, contrary to what many are saying, I don't think Will lost it because he was going to be a Nom/Have-Not. It was the buildup of betrayal, lies, and then mean-spirited manipulation of throwing the Coach Challenge/Have-Not to his team that turned the up the heat, towards a boil. Janelle and Joe going after him knowing the state he was in was the last straw.

This is my armchair analysis, but having watched it before it happened and the HG's reactions after, it's my opinion, and I'll stick with it until I see otherwise tomorrow night.

Thanks for listening to my rant.
    Monte71 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

it's Big Brother. Everyone gets lied about, everyone gets lied to, almost everyone goes on have not, almost everyone gets nominated, everyone gets manipulated. Not everyone threatens to "knock a m*****f***** out"
    holly71, GabbyG and Moontat like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    it's Big Brother. Everyone gets lied about, everyone gets lied to, almost everyone goes on have not, almost everyone gets nominated, everyone gets manipulated. Not everyone threatens to "knock a m*****f***** out"
    Willie probably shouldn't have been cast for this show, given his past and given that there's no room to blow off steam. I felt that his attempts to get into the DR showed that he wanted to avoid a confrontation or at least talk to somebody. They didn't let him in. And I also wonder, if I could see what was coming (not knowing Janelle and Joe would run after him), how come Production couldn't see it, too?

ED: and actually I've heard similar threats before on BB, but no one follows through with them because they don't "really" mean them. Willie, on the other hand, did. Willie's threats were cries for help - "bring me down or I'm gonna do this" - whereas most macho guys' threats mean "I could if I wanted to, I'm tough, so there."
    Last edited by SugarMama; 07-21-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

it would have happened sometime
    holly71 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread