+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 7/19 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

They did a good job with that seeing as they barely have a half hour to recap all the crazyness, but it's too bad they couldn't have included Ian and his Digorno pizza too.
    JustJuls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Julie says before commercial "there's another big surprise for the big brother coaches"
    What if they get to play once their team is gone...then the coaches would actually be against their teams...

Everyone, hold onto your seats... for the first time I'm going to say: I'm diggin' me some Boogie for standing up to and calling out Hantz! He addressed everyone "Are you going to let yourselves get bullied by this guy.... just because his family was on reality tv?!... you eat your Froot Loops and I'll eat my salmon... everyone vote however you want...."
    Allie and Midol like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    They did a good job with that seeing as they barely have a half hour to recap all the crazyness, but it's too bad they couldn't have included Ian and his Digorno pizza too.
    I can't believe they didn't show that! Although I guess they wanted to keep the tension level up to lead into all the scrambling
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Also disappointed they didnt' show Ian pacing around hiding in the storage room while the fight was going on!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

This is so stupid. Willie is insane. It's only the first week. They haven't even voted anyone out yet...I don't count Jodi, she blinked and was gone.

Brit set him off and now knows she was an idiot to pick him. He has spilled the whole alliance and everyone's plans. I hope Janelle and Dan work together and Dan the Man wins it again...and flips off Booger and his ego. A girl can dream can't she?
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    What if they get to play once their team is gone...then the coaches would actually be against their teams...
    No, cause as you said....their teams would be gone
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Chenbot. BB wouldn't be BB without Chenbot, but I hate these segments. She's so awkward.

live living room segment.

first question for JoJo. Ugh. What's the mood in the house? JoJo says, "why you gotta axe me this one." then says she didn't think it would be like this the first week.

Ian: as a superfan, has it lived up to your expectations? he says absolutely, he could do slop all 75 days.

Wil: give one word to describe the past 13 days. Wil says "oh goodness"

Ashley: whats the one word you'd use: she says "loosey goosey"

Willie: says crazy. julie says, what word would you describe your reign as HOH. He starts giving a speech about it's not what he wanted.

Boogie: whichis harder - playing as a houseguest or as a coach. He says hands down coaching because you have to take care of 3 players plus yourself. you can't be in the contest

Sweet lord, Booger's shirt is red now! It looked orange earlier!
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread