+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: 7/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Willie's the first one up. (based on what was said late last night, he was going to have to move out of the HOH room by 8 am)
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Well, disappointed to learn Ashley has apparently been flipped back to keeping Frank.

I'm really starting to get the feeling that of the four coaches, Boogie is the DR's "chosen one", so they just wouldn't stand for losing one of his players.

So Frank is going to win this ...Kara or Frank week? Went to bed early, what made Ashley make up her mind?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    So Frank is going to win this ...Kara or Frank week? Went to bed early, what made Ashley make up her mind?
    My guess? The DR.

Kara, we hardly knew ye.

Willie's still the only one up, hanging out in the game room since he has no bed now.

I really hope nobody on his team wins HOH because I'm tired of looking at him in that HOH bed all day!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Willie's still the only one up, hanging out in the game room since he has no bed now.

I really hope nobody on his team wins HOH because I'm tired of looking at him in that HOH bed all day!
    I second that....had enough of Willie!
    bearwme1 and tapper01 like this.

I know it's still early....but I don't have a favorite yet. I like some....and dislike some (Jojo). Dan is my favorite, but he's not playing the game.

Now Willie's moved back into the living room to lie down. Just chillin with Ted.

Boogie's up now and told Willie he could go get in his bed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast