+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: 7/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I'm not watching Willie and JoJo in storage room for obvious reasons, but it's funny just watching Willie pace back and forth!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I really like this schedule change of doing the HOH lockdown on Wednesday evening instead of Thursday morning.
    Yeah, I do too. Eviction day was always useless on the feeds. Plus it gives the people on the block a last chance.

Willie & Jojo pissed off in the storage room. Willie is telling all of us....that he hopes these people get hit by a bus when they get out of here. Wow.
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

And Trivia

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    And Trivia
    And Back. How come Willie is in the HOH bed? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    No, the vote is pretty certain now.

Evict Kara - Joe/Ian/Jenn/Wil/Ashley

Evict Frank - Shane/Jojo/Danielle.

Kara and/or Dan needs to spell out for Ashley that she's on the bottom of "Team Diversity". I think that's their last bullet to try and get her to flip or...re-flip.
    Thanks for posting this smartguy, I'm having a hard time keeping up with what's going on so far (darn this job and my need for sleep If I were younger, I could still get by on 5 hours of sleep a night.....). Anyway, I guess I really don't dislike anyone yet (except Booger, and he doesn't count). Shane is great eye candy, but on the whole, I like team "Evict Kara" better so far than team "Evict Frank." And while I like Kara a lot, I also really like Frank Either way on Thursday I lose someone I like, so I can't get too invested....yet. It's only the first week after all. Seriously, these hamsters have somehow managed to pack a month's worth of drama into a single week I'm sure once I have a chance to start getting in some serious feed watching though, I'll have stronger opinions. Meantime, thanks everyone for keeping those of us who haven't been able to watch as much as we'd like caught up !!
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Watching the Joe/Kara convo. The more I listen to Kara, the less I'm likely to miss her. She's 29, a playboy playmate and has worked for them for 6 years...did they not train her to have a personality? Hot...yes. Interesting...no.
    She's shy. Which still blows me away. But what's the alternative? A personality like Jojo?

No thanks.

sounds like we're having another HOH lockdown
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Kara telling Wil that she would get Willie out if she won HOH. (Joe told her earlier that Wil was concerned about her deal with Willie). Wil is all "wellll, did you talk to Joe? let me talk to Ashley" etc. Kara says, I already talked to her, she said she wanted to see what you were going to do.

Ha. They need to just strap on a set and tell her they're not voting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    She's shy. Which still blows me away. But what's the alternative? A personality like Jojo?

No thanks.
    She's also on the block and isn't just care free and full of "sunshine and unicorns"....she has to curb her personality a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Kara telling Wil that she would get Willie out if she won HOH. (Joe told her earlier that Wil was concerned about her deal with Willie). Wil is all "wellll, did you talk to Joe? let me talk to Ashley" etc. Kara says, I already talked to her, she said she wanted to see what you were going to do.

Ha. They need to just strap on a set and tell her they're not voting for her.
    I hate the desperate last minute pleas. I don't think it's ever done anything of significance and just makes me feel bad for the person doing the begging.

+ Reply to Thread